I Have a Scar

My grandma asked me if my brain surgery scar bothered me today. Was a strangely sudden question, but then she followed up with, "mine's always tender." And I was so confused for the few seconds it took me to remember she had brain surg...
4
|
Got it days after I was born. I was born 3 months premature so they do an operation on my leg for some reason. The scar starts just below my hip area on my right leg and goes down and end just at the middle of my thigh.
0
|
I have many, from cutting myself while making food to falling down the stairs, none of them are very visible.
0
|
wow i have so many scars but i love all of them. it's like a memory every time i see them since most of them are from childhood especially the biggest one on my knee (both knees have scars from me falling all over the place haha) it is pretty am...
3
|
Three actually, and all on the same hand LOL clumsy I guess?
1
|
It’s deep on the inside and you won’t ever see it. The worst scars, really. That is all.
3
|
I was born in India and growing up was very hard and sometimes a lot of danger. When I was 15 a man wished to have me and when I refuse he cut me with a blade on the shoulder. He try to get my face but lucky I was very quick. I had to go to hospital ...
3
|
Do you mean a physical scar? Or an inner spiritual scar?
3
|
My brother and I were practicing swordfighting with no protection of any sort and I let my guard down momentarily. My brother nicked my face, just a few milimeters away from my eye.
4
|
I have some scars on my thighs, but I have one scar greater and deeper than the others. I'm not sure when it will heal or if it ever will. This scar is embedded in my heart. It grows by the day. I have been stuck living with amazing people but a...
5
|
I have scars on my right leg. About 2 years ago, I had a massive infection in my right leg -- knee to foot. Doctors were talking about amputation. One doctor told me he could fix it without amputation. I am living proof that he was not only able to f...
2
|
A big one on my knee from when I came off my bike
9
|
i have a small one on my left cheek from a small car crash when i was way younger. i was also lucky thats all i got that day
0
|
On my upper thigh from when I was playing with a modelling knife as a girl. Couldn't tell my parents or I'd have got in trouble so I couldn't have the stitches it probably needed.
3
|
i have more than one due to 22 operations
2
|
Surgical scar on my butt cheek😂. Both sides.
0
|
Battle scar! That's what I got from walking home drunk and challenging the pavement 😂
16
|
13
|
Can a scar from a major surgery cause pain after 19 years? Sharp stabbing pain pulsing along the nerve, to be precise. 😑 Any experience?
2
|
I have a lot of scars. I have a vicious cat, and a huge pitbull that plays a little rough. I used to work in the heating and cooling field, so I have plenty of scars from cutting myself with sheet metal. I also have scars that I don't know the s...
1
|

I Have a Scar
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

I Have a Scar | Similar Worlds