I Have Arthritis

My poor hands

I've been at my job for only 4 months now and my poor arthritic hands can barely take it anymore. 馃槶

I have to take OTC arthritis relief medication every single day just to be able to do the job, but lately even the pills don't help. It's hard. I have to have other people open bags for me at work, and forget lifting anything heavy. I drop things constantly too, because as well as arthritis I have carpal tunnel syndrome in my wrists/hands which causes numbness.

My fiance and I are busting our butts to save the money we need to move back to Tennessee (I'll be able to do less physically demanding work there), but we still have about 3 months before we are all set to move. I'm terrified that my hands are going to get worse before we can leave, which would ruin everything. 馃槶
WillaKissing56-60, T
God bless you and your hands. Been there and had the carpel tunnel surgery on my dominant hand and it made a world of difference.

Good luck and God bless you.
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@799841,WillaKissing] aww thank you
WillaKissing56-60, T
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] You are quite welcome, and if you ever have surgery for the carpel tunnel research the surgeons in that field and go with the one that has a high success rate. Just because a person is a surgeon does not mean they are good; just like mechanics, builders and the like it does not mean they are good. You know what I mean.
Coralmist36-40, F
What is the job..?
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] that鈥檚 awesome... we now have kits we use in the o.r which makes our job easier ... thanks to hard working people like you... I wish you all the best with your goals 鉂わ笍
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@470400,Somewhereovertherainbow] it's a great job and I would love to be able to stay there longer, but my hands are not suited for that type of work anymore. I'm moving back to Tennessee because I know I can get work in the tourism industry that doesn't require so much labor for my hands.
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] of course, your health comes first ... sounds like an awesome plan... all the best to you both
hunkalove61-69, M
Have you tried CBD? Works wonders with my arthritis.
DearAmbellina211336-40, F
[@45528,hunkalove] I tried a few different types and none did anything.

I Have Arthritis
Health