I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday

I am divorced now. No interest in being in a relationship ever again. Honestly, I feel like there is no meaning in my life anymore. I dont want to try. I'm feeling like I wish I could close my eyes and never wake up. I want nothing. I am hurtin...
6
|
No one sees that I am in a desperate cry for help. I was crying and lately, my chest aches and it is so difficult to breathe. I have so many frustrations inside that also made me have so much anger. I am scared that one of these days , I'll jus...
7
|
Over stressed lately. The anxiety is not making things easier.
5
|
To all the people giving their time to listen to other's stories and replying or hearting them, Thank you.
3
|
Sometimes, your responsibilities are the only things that keeps you alive.
7
|
Some people that dont suffer from mental illness seem to think a pill solves the issue. I constantly fight my illnesses and feel so alone to where it hurts physically. I cry often. But I wear a mask in front of others because of the times I have let...
8
|
hi! I am sorry I have not been here. Really busy and having a hard time lately. A lot of problems. Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow or soon. I'll be o.k. just really... depressed now.
4
|
Yeah I've got it bad...again.
4
|
Right now I am feeling completely and utterly alone. It’s mother’s day and I am a mother of two beautiful children, yet when I woke up today I felt suffocated by depression. I pushed on, I told myself if I could just get out of bed and get myself sho...
6
|
Anxiety have many forms. Mine is a ticking time bomb which can go off any moment you least expect it.
6
|
Me too fam. Me too... ya know I thought all of the abuse shit would quit when I moved back in with my grandparents...ha! FML cuz I was wrong. I wanna die!
0
|
Really feeling the urge to just stop caring. I hate when I feel like this, because it's the opposite of who I am. I'm far from perfect, and I'm not what the textbook definition of "normal" is, but I'm thinking it's...
3
|
I like to make people laugh. I hide it well, how broken I am inside, and it's why I'm here, because I have to have a place where I can write, talk about it, without people knowing who I am..and I don't know where to start, but just sa...
4
|
Some days, it's harder than others. All of the reasons I ever loved life died with you. You were the other half of me. My solace, my light, the reason a genuine smile would blossom across my face. I'm doing my best to keep going, because I ...
5
|
So I don't expect anyone to really read this or reply, but what the hell I'll share part of my story anyway. I've battled depression for about 20 years now, though it wasn't until 2016 when it really became worse. I guess it just ...
5
|
Today I gave up. I hate myself for it. For not being stronger. For not holding on and giving it time. Everyone keeps telling me to toughen up and not give up. I hate myself for being the weakest link. For being the one who wants to throw in the towel...
8
|
I'm just feeling out of it like there's a void in my life that needs to be filled . I'm not enjoying anything because there's nothing to enjoy . It's as if all my hard work didn't pay off . Sometimes I just feel like it...
5
|
It seems to feel like it's going to be a losing battle with my depression one of these days. I am seeing someone and I do have a prescription. And, despite my size and unbelievable it might be, I really do get out to walk around in the sun. G...
4
|
I’m so tired of feeling like the black sheep of a family that’s not even mine.
4
|
Yes I am in depression and lonely.My life's situation never makes me feel happy.Nobody is in my life who cares whether I am dead or alive.
6
|

do you fight depression? do you fight loneliness? then come and join people who know and understand...
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday | Similar Worlds