I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday

To all the people giving their time to listen to other's stories and replying or hearting them, Thank you.
3
|
Sometimes, your responsibilities are the only things that keeps you alive.
6
|
Some people that dont suffer from mental illness seem to think a pill solves the issue. I constantly fight my illnesses and feel so alone to where it hurts physically. I cry often. But I wear a mask in front of others because of the times I have let...
7
|
hi! I am sorry I have not been here. Really busy and having a hard time lately. A lot of problems. Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow or soon. I'll be o.k. just really... depressed now.
4
|
Yeah I've got it bad...again.
4
|
Right now I am feeling completely and utterly alone. It’s mother’s day and I am a mother of two beautiful children, yet when I woke up today I felt suffocated by depression. I pushed on, I told myself if I could just get out of bed and get myself sho...
6
|
Anxiety have many forms. Mine is a ticking time bomb which can go off any moment you least expect it.
6
|
Me too fam. Me too... ya know I thought all of the abuse shit would quit when I moved back in with my grandparents...ha! FML cuz I was wrong. I wanna die!
0
|
Really feeling the urge to just stop caring. I hate when I feel like this, because it's the opposite of who I am. I'm far from perfect, and I'm not what the textbook definition of "normal" is, but I'm thinking it's...
3
|
I like to make people laugh. I hide it well, how broken I am inside, and it's why I'm here, because I have to have a place where I can write, talk about it, without people knowing who I am..and I don't know where to start, but just sa...
4
|
Some days, it's harder than others. All of the reasons I ever loved life died with you. You were the other half of me. My solace, my light, the reason a genuine smile would blossom across my face. I'm doing my best to keep going, because I ...
5
|
So I don't expect anyone to really read this or reply, but what the hell I'll share part of my story anyway. I've battled depression for about 20 years now, though it wasn't until 2016 when it really became worse. I guess it just ...
5
|
Today I gave up. I hate myself for it. For not being stronger. For not holding on and giving it time. Everyone keeps telling me to toughen up and not give up. I hate myself for being the weakest link. For being the one who wants to throw in the towel...
8
|
I'm just feeling out of it like there's a void in my life that needs to be filled . I'm not enjoying anything because there's nothing to enjoy . It's as if all my hard work didn't pay off . Sometimes I just feel like it...
5
|
It seems to feel like it's going to be a losing battle with my depression one of these days. I am seeing someone and I do have a prescription. And, despite my size and unbelievable it might be, I really do get out to walk around in the sun. G...
4
|
I’m so tired of feeling like the black sheep of a family that’s not even mine.
4
|
Yes I am in depression and lonely.My life's situation never makes me feel happy.Nobody is in my life who cares whether I am dead or alive.
6
|
Feeling abit down tonight. Too many broken sleeps and not eating well except garbage snacks and fruits at times. I cant see any point in living cuZ everything in this world are falling apart. I wonder if we've been left behind. Oh no I saw a...
3
|
Why is it that no one understands what it's like to just feel loved and wanted for once in you're life...?
T
0
|
Anyone else on Sertraline? I’m taking 100mg daily and I’m finding that I’m very hungry all the time, but I have no desire to eat. I still gain weight though. 😒 And then when I’m not on them, I have a big appetite but I’m rarely hungry. So weird....
1
|

do you fight depression? do you fight loneliness? then come and join people who know and understand...
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday | Similar Worlds