I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday

Yeah I've got it bad...again.
91-99
3
|
Right now I am feeling completely and utterly alone. It’s mother’s day and I am a mother of two beautiful children, yet when I woke up today I felt suffocated by depression. I pushed on, I told myself if I could just get out of bed and get myself sho...
4
|
Anxiety have many forms. Mine is a ticking time bomb which can go off any moment you least expect it.
6
|
Me too fam. Me too... ya know I thought all of the abuse shit would quit when I moved back in with my grandparents...ha! FML cuz I was wrong. I wanna die!
0
|
Really feeling the urge to just stop caring. I hate when I feel like this, because it's the opposite of who I am. I'm far from perfect, and I'm not what the textbook definition of "normal" is, but I'm thinking it's...
3
|
I like to make people laugh. I hide it well, how broken I am inside, and it's why I'm here, because I have to have a place where I can write, talk about it, without people knowing who I am..and I don't know where to start, but just sa...
4
|
Some days, it's harder than others. All of the reasons I ever loved life died with you. You were the other half of me. My solace, my light, the reason a genuine smile would blossom across my face. I'm doing my best to keep going, because I ...
5
|
So I don't expect anyone to really read this or reply, but what the hell I'll share part of my story anyway. I've battled depression for about 20 years now, though it wasn't until 2016 when it really became worse. I guess it just ...
5
|
Today I gave up. I hate myself for it. For not being stronger. For not holding on and giving it time. Everyone keeps telling me to toughen up and not give up. I hate myself for being the weakest link. For being the one who wants to throw in the towel...
8
|
I'm just feeling out of it like there's a void in my life that needs to be filled . I'm not enjoying anything because there's nothing to enjoy . It's as if all my hard work didn't pay off . Sometimes I just feel like it...
5
|
It seems to feel like it's going to be a losing battle with my depression one of these days. I am seeing someone and I do have a prescription. And, despite my size and unbelievable it might be, I really do get out to walk around in the sun. G...
3
|
I’m so tired of feeling like the black sheep of a family that’s not even mine.
4
|
Yes I am in depression and lonely.My life's situation never makes me feel happy.Nobody is in my life who cares whether I am dead or alive.
6
|
Feeling abit down tonight. Too many broken sleeps and not eating well except garbage snacks and fruits at times. I cant see any point in living cuZ everything in this world are falling apart. I wonder if we've been left behind. Oh no I saw a...
3
|
Why is it that no one understands what it's like to just feel loved and wanted for once in you're life...?
T
0
|
Anyone else on Sertraline? I’m taking 100mg daily and I’m finding that I’m very hungry all the time, but I have no desire to eat. I still gain weight though. 😒 And then when I’m not on them, I have a big appetite but I’m rarely hungry. So weird....
1
|
I don’t have any friends, because I don’t really try to make any. I’m very isolated and it’s all my own doing. I try to numb myself to the loneliness, by drawing, cooking, watching movies, playing games and listening to music. I make all kinds of exc...
6
|
I needed to write. First of all, I am so happy (and relieved) that Experience Project has made a resurrection as Similar Worlds. Experience Project was an outlet for me when I needed it most, when I couldn't confide in anyone close to me, when ...
4
|
I fought that for years. Finally starting to feel better at least. It will get better. Stay strong. Pain doesn't last forever. You will be okay! ❤️
4
|
It's not my own, not any more. It belongs to someone I love, he calls me and doesn't say a word. I know he wants my company and feels too bad to speak but I just feel helpless listening to his misery. I'm doing what I can but it'...
7
|

do you fight depression? do you fight loneliness? then come and join people who know and understand...
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday | Similar Worlds