I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Today is just not a good day... I’m always wrong and upset someone... 😞
3
|
So I don't expect anyone to really read this or reply, but what the hell I'll share part of my story anyway. I've battled depression for about 20 years now, though it wasn't until 2016 when it really became worse. I guess it just ...
4
|
Today I gave up. I hate myself for it. For not being stronger. For not holding on and giving it time. Everyone keeps telling me to toughen up and not give up. I hate myself for being the weakest link. For being the one who wants to throw in the towel...
8
|
From recent events on here, I feel like everyone struggling and trying their best to get through needs a bit of love. You are strong and wonderful! You are worth something and meaningful to the world in your own way. Don’t let the world kick you down...
1
|
Here I go again...
2
|
I'm just feeling out of it like there's a void in my life that needs to be filled . I'm not enjoying anything because there's nothing to enjoy . It's as if all my hard work didn't pay off . Sometimes I just feel like it...
5
|
It seems to feel like it's going to be a losing battle with my depression one of these days. I am seeing someone and I do have a prescription. And, despite my size and unbelievable it might be, I really do get out to walk around in the sun. G...
3
|
I’m so tired of feeling like the black sheep of a family that’s not even mine.
4
|
I just wish I could feel "normal" again. Whatever "normal" actually was... I suppose I've never felt normal.
8
|
Yes I am in depression and lonely.My life's situation never makes me feel happy.Nobody is in my life who cares whether I am dead or alive.
6
|
Feeling abit down tonight. Too many broken sleeps and not eating well except garbage snacks and fruits at times. I cant see any point in living cuZ everything in this world are falling apart. I wonder if we've been left behind. Oh no I saw a...
3
|
Why is it that no one understands what it's like to just feel loved and wanted for once in you're life...?
T
0
|
Anyone else on Sertraline? I’m taking 100mg daily and I’m finding that I’m very hungry all the time, but I have no desire to eat. I still gain weight though. 😒 And then when I’m not on them, I have a big appetite but I’m rarely hungry. So weird....
1
|
I don’t have any friends, because I don’t really try to make any. I’m very isolated and it’s all my own doing. I try to numb myself to the loneliness, by drawing, cooking, watching movies, playing games and listening to music. I make all kinds of exc...
6
|
I needed to write. First of all, I am so happy (and relieved) that Experience Project has made a resurrection as Similar Worlds. Experience Project was an outlet for me when I needed it most, when I couldn't confide in anyone close to me, when ...
4
|
I fought that for years. Finally starting to feel better at least. It will get better. Stay strong. Pain doesn't last forever. You will be okay! ❤️
4
|
It's not my own, not any more. It belongs to someone I love, he calls me and doesn't say a word. I know he wants my company and feels too bad to speak but I just feel helpless listening to his misery. I'm doing what I can but it'...
7
|
Today was another bad day. I can't control it, it just pours out of me. Fear and regret, dread and hopelessness, anger and rage. I had a life altering experience, something that brings joy to your life, which it has but also it's brought m...
3
|
When it comes, I lose control. And everyone leaves
2
|
Words cannot describe the extreme depths im trudging through. Things keep getting worse and I've lost the fire to want to fight. Maybe things would be slightly better if I actually had someone I could talk to but no one can handle the things I s...
18
|

do you fight depression? do you fight loneliness? then come and join people who know and understand...
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Fight Depression and Loneliness Everyday | Similar Worlds