I Experienced Racism

Okay, am not the girl with their hair with blond, strawberry blond, fawn or whatsoever. Am having brunette, or almost black hair. I hear people asking me, what are you? You having black hair. And you aren't porcelain. I neva reply to those peo...
5
|
Originally posted on EP. Or Prejudice? I'm not sure which one fits this scenario best. Anyways, it was back in high school when i was in 11th grade. I'm black and this was the time that my fashion sense started to peak, i got more into cos...
5
|
Yeah today at work serving some kids and they said "so what ese are you, Chinese, Japanese, tawaniese" they all started laughing until I told all counter staff not serve them and I'm getting sercurity.
8
|
Although I'm an Indian working in India, I recently found out that there can be racism within Indians based on the state. I'm from the Indian state of Kerala. I work in a project where most of the employees are from state of Andra Pradesh. ...
3
|
70% of my school hated me literally just because of a few soccer matches between our countries... They weren't the brightest of folk.
0
|
I was caught shopping while black. It was interesting and I laughed a lot after it was over but I was confused while it was happening. My dad having been experienced it in the past and recognizing it gave the guy a hard time while having a blast.
0
|
I Should Changes Churches... A few years ago I asked if we could sing the ‘Black National Anthem’ each Sunday during Black History Month. I was told that it didn’t fit in with the lessons. I said...
0
|

I Experienced Racism
Categories: Politics

I Experienced Racism | Similar Worlds