I've Got Cobwebs In My Noggin

You ever become overwhelmed by a menu

suffer an abrupt attract of Choice Paralysis and end up ordering something spectacularly moronic like noodles with butter? 🤔
MaliaAgain · Best Comment
Absolutely, but then again, sometimes I'm stumped by breathing
Trippin · F
[@33783,MaliaAgain] Damn... Passengers on the same boat we are. ❤

PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
Not that bad, but ordering something random in a panic is relatable.
Trippin · F
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] Gotcha... I need to start researcin' menus online prior. You know... Keep up my Rita Suave' persona. 😎
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
To the first part, yes. To the second part - no! I’d be more likely to walk out of the place and tell them that their menu sucks.
Trippin · F
[@403045,Ambroseguy80] Interesting... Do you find that you're often followed by your dinner companions or a solo PB&J awaits?
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
[@1212957,Trippin] oh I didn’t realize we had company. ;)
[@1212957,Trippin] pb &j is my go to. But also, I suggest getting married. Mine feeds me so I dont have to think.
IndigoSavage · 18-21, F
Just get the most fancy sounding and expensive
Trippin · F
[@858854,IndigoSavage] And option certainly...🤔
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
🤣 Yeah, especially when you are with a lot of people, you feel that peer pressure to make your choice and get on with it! People are waiting!
Trippin · F
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] Ugh! Me too! Best when the options are numbered so you can just order the # 5 please.
Rooster · M
I've done that at Indian restaurants before because I didn't know what most of it was! LOL
Trippin · F
[@527571,Rooster] Right! Just end up pointing and hopin' for the best. 🤷‍♀️
Rooster · M
[@1212957,Trippin] Yep! 😆
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
I wait until the waiter asks me what I want before I look at a menu. Drives the fam insane.
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
[@903658,GhostPoncho] You monster!!!😜
Trippin · F
[@903658,GhostPoncho] Nice! I too worry those who accompany me in public.
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
[@1212957,Trippin] Over how you order at restaurants?
Entwistle · 51-55, M
Aka The agony of choice.
FreeSpirit1 · 46-50, F
When I go on tinder... I want two of those, one of these. Ooooh and look at this one, yummy.
Trippin · F
[@157515,FreeSpirit1] Haha! A different menu all together...🤣
FreeSpirit1 · 46-50, F
[@1212957,Trippin] haha yeah I guess.
Trippin · F
[@157515,FreeSpirit1] One perhaps where as its options can be...more fulfilling than others.
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
Well there is nothing wrong with buttered noddles. I just go with the mac and cheese can never go wrong with that.
Trippin · F
[@1198743,Darkskiescoming] Hell yea! Ive the unfortunate palette of a 6 year old. 🤷‍♀️
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
[@1212957,Trippin] You are not the only one. LOL
Redstar · 31-35, M
I have made some poor choices when I wasn't really sure of what I wanted because everything sounded good in its own way. So it kinda sucks when the menu is full of good shit, because I can't decide on what I want and no matter what I order I feel like I'm missing out, so sometimes I order too much to eat but I do feel good in the variety of choices that I have. My wallet doesn't appreciate it, though... 😅
Trippin · F
[@322609,Redstar] Restaurants can creat such an odd environment of stress it seems. Why I stay home and open a can of Spaghetti'Os 🤷‍♀️
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
I always go online an look at them menu ahead of time and if I can decided, I end up going with something I have had before and know I like.
meJess · F
Underwhelmed by Man U
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
No I never eat out
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
I do have a friend like that... Will read through all the menu items, ask the patient waiter standing by what this one is like... Then order the lasagne ... Again 🤣
Trippin · F
[@516864,ozgirl512] Haha... I've ordered the special before: hold everything sep' the mac & cheese cuz they didn't sell a single side. 🤷‍♀️
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
Kind of reminds me of that scene in the movie 'Last Holiday' where Queen Latifah can't decide on what to order and finds out that chef never makes the same menu twice so she orders everything.
Freeranger · M
....more by something I'd never ordered before, but became overwhelmed by once I started eating it----yep, freakin' escargot....bland and like eating rubber bands.🤮
vetguy1991 · 51-55, M
Well ive seen an extensive menu, still ordered fries

I've Got Cobwebs In My Noggin