I Have Had My Heart Broken

I Have Had My Heart Broken
Every girl/woman I have ever gotten close to became uncaring and cold hearted. I really don't understand. I never did anything wrong. If I did anything wrong it was caring and loving too much. Here's to living in bizaro world where up is do...
+ 0 3 replies 13 views Jun 4, 2020 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I remember that day, the sky was crystal clear. The sun was shining brightly. I looked at the sky my face was radiating with joy. I thought to myself I have you back. I thanked God, the sun, the moon, the stars and everything that made it possi...
+ 12 10 replies 27 views Apr 24, 2020 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
Heartache is the strangest thing: It isn’t painful, but it hurts like hell.
+ 4 3 replies 14 views Jan 15, 2020 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I was heart broken a year ago when my wife of fifteen years wanted a divorce but I got over it though it was hard and mutual
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I'm struggling. Yes my heart is broken recently, but I am dealing with constant emotional upset at the behest of my creepy stalker neighbours. This is going on for many years now. I am planning suicide, I've had enough. I lost the woman...
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I can't sleep. I'm still in shock... And pain. Its remarkable the extent someone will go to humiliate another person.
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I will never ever be able to move on from this. How could this happen!? It's like my entire life has just crumbled before my very eyes.
+ 3 7 replies 19 views Jun 1, 2017 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I'm starting to realize that finding a husband is next to impossible. All I want is to be a good wife and a homemaker, but men don't want that. My biggest dream, more than any career or money, is to be a housewife and a homemaker, but since...
+ 5 12 replies 40 views May 2, 2017 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
My girlfriend of 1.5 years suddenly decided that she wanted to be with some douchebag instead of me
+ 2 2 replies 6 views Apr 22, 2017 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I want you to know First of all, that I forgive you. Bear not this burden, On your heart. I want you to know That I will miss Our midnight musings And soul bearing. Even though, I will be here still, Just out of sight. Should you need a friend, An a...
+ 2 0 replies 13 views Apr 5, 2017 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
I haven't been able to really talk about this until now, and I'm a writer, so think it'll help if I just tell about my first, and last, love. His name is Randy, and I've loved him for four years. I waited two years for him, and da...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Apr 9, 2015 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
Dear boyfriend of mine We've been together for 3 years and I'm hurting because I can see that you are slowly but surely falling out of love with me. It hurts to know that you don't think I'm good enough. It hurts to know that I...
+ 0 3 replies 1 views Sep 14, 2014 |
I Have Had My Heart Broken
The pain comes in waves. For the last few days, there was ebb. Placebo's lyrics for "Exit Wounds" brought a flood of pain today. "Want you so bad I can taste it, But you're nowhere to be found. I'll take a drug to repla...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jun 7, 2014 |

I Have Had My Heart Broken
Broken Hearts and Betrayal Dating and Relationships