I Have Had My Heart Broken

I was heart broken a year ago when my wife of fifteen years wanted a divorce but I got over it though it was hard and mutual
5
|
The heart wants what the heart wants. 💙
5
|
I'm struggling. Yes my heart is broken recently, but I am dealing with constant emotional upset at the behest of my creepy stalker neighbours. This is going on for many years now. I am planning suicide, I've had enough. I lost the woman...
1
|
6
|
7
|
I can't sleep. I'm still in shock... And pain. Its remarkable the extent someone will go to humiliate another person.
8
|
I will never ever be able to move on from this. How could this happen!? It's like my entire life has just crumbled before my very eyes.
3
|
I'm starting to realize that finding a husband is next to impossible. All I want is to be a good wife and a homemaker, but men don't want that. My biggest dream, more than any career or money, is to be a housewife and a homemaker, but since...
4
|
My girlfriend of 1.5 years suddenly decided that she wanted to be with some douchebag instead of me
2
|
I want you to know First of all, that I forgive you. Bear not this burden, On your heart. I want you to know That I will miss Our midnight musings And soul bearing. Even though, I will be here still, Just out of sight. Should you need a friend, An a...
2
|
I haven't been able to really talk about this until now, and I'm a writer, so think it'll help if I just tell about my first, and last, love. His name is Randy, and I've loved him for four years. I waited two years for him, and da...
0
|
Dear boyfriend of mine We've been together for 3 years and I'm hurting because I can see that you are slowly but surely falling out of love with me. It hurts to know that you don't think I'm good enough. It hurts to know that I...
0
|
The pain comes in waves. For the last few days, there was ebb. Placebo's lyrics for "Exit Wounds" brought a flood of pain today. "Want you so bad I can taste it, But you're nowhere to be found. I'll take a drug to repla...
0
|

I Have Had My Heart Broken
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships

I Have Had My Heart Broken | Similar Worlds