I Hate Child Abuse

I Hate Child Abuse
Because I am a writer people have asked me before why I don't write my life story . There is a reason for it. As a result of trauma I suffer from a dissociative disorder. Trying to record details would cause me to dissociate and I most likely wo...
22
|
I Hate Child Abuse
Cried within five minutes of the first episode of The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. when the nurse was describing the way his body looked when they brought him into the hospital...I just.. omfg. I couldn’t finish my McDonald’s because I felt so sick t...
4
|
I Hate Child Abuse
I was abused a kid myself . both parents physically and psychologically abused me I just didn't know what it called at that age
3
|
I Hate Child Abuse
People don’t realize that when you are raped as a child you become a doll. You never know what anyone wants with you. You can’t trust easily. Especially people who know you’re hurt and behave in a creepy way. I love you doesn’t mean I love you when ...
15
|
I Hate Child Abuse
Being a social worker, I have heard many situations of child abuse, some of which that have brought tears to my eyes.
6
|
I Hate Child Abuse
My Imaginary Friend, Daisy Froggy Kiss Is A Witch And She Hates Child Abuse So Much That She Want 2 Strike Each Child Abuser With A Bolt Of Magical Lightning :O :O :O My Oblivion X Bats Also Use Lightning Magic And They Would Protect Any Child No ...
0
|
I Hate Child Abuse
If you can spare a thought for the kids whose Christmas is just another day in hell .Child abuse never takes a holiday. The other side of Christmas It's the night before Christmas i sit on this bed the bruises are swelling there's pain ...
5
|
I Hate Child Abuse
Today i was thinking about the things i used to do when i was 8 years old and things were really bad. Things like trying to hide in a room with 4 walls and a bed . Night after night i'd hide under the bed somehow i thought if i closed my eyes ...
7
|
I Hate Child Abuse
I Have Thousands Of Imaginary Bats As Imaginary Friends :O They Have Human-Like Intelligence, They Can Fly Straight Through Solid Objects And They Can Control Electricity Magic <3 Well, If They Was Real They Would Zap All Child Abusers With A Bol...
0
|
I Hate Child Abuse
There Is Nothing I Hate More Than Child Abuse :( I Can't Understand How Anyone Could Harm A Child :( Children Are A True Gift From Jesus And We Should Protect Them <3
2
|
I Hate Child Abuse
I'm following a YouTuber who is trying to keep the turpin case in the pubic eye. She was even at the court hearing yesterday. Loius sister is book writer who went on Dr.Phil and other TV shows crying saying she was never aloud to skype the kids ...
2
|
I Hate Child Abuse
What will I do If I’ll never see you? God says “you’ll never stand before I”. “Your soul will linger for eternity” but, I never got the chance to say bye. Even the devil does not want me He said the bell will never toll for me Now what will I ...
2
|
I Hate Child Abuse
Just come pick on me instead see how that works out.
6
|
I Hate Child Abuse
I am one of many Small branches of a broken tree Always looking to the ones above For guidance, strength and security. One little branch trying To keep the others from breaking away Who will fall? And who will stay? Now I stand alone Looking at the e...
5
|
I Hate Child Abuse
Abuse of any kind to anything is bad, but children are innocent and least deserving of it. Don't bring children into the world, if all you want to do is hurt them
6
|
I Hate Child Abuse
I am forever perplexed by the 'observation' that those who have been abused are apparently more likely to abuse others later in their own lives. I think it more likely that they would be even more determined to do their bit to stop it happe...
1
|
I Hate Child Abuse
It hurts and comes in different forms leaving lasting scars in some cases.
7
|
I Hate Child Abuse
I have my meeting tomorrow for details on when I'm to start my new position in a charity that supports adults who experienced abuse during childhood. Despite being raised and welcoming children into my home as my mother was a foster carer; I can...
5
|
I Hate Child Abuse
It's amazing how much abuse continues in the foster care system. You report suspected abuse, thinking you're helping get a kid out of a dangerous situation only to find that they ended up in an equally bad or worse environment. Not always, ...
4
|
I Hate Child Abuse
When a kid gets in trouble and the parent hits them but says I do it because I love you or this hurts me more than it hurts you, I think that's a lie. I think they do it because they are angry.
0
|

I Hate Child Abuse
Categories: Abuse, Health

I Hate Child Abuse | Similar Worlds