I Dont Understand People

I just discovered #roastme thing on Pinterst. Could anyone explain to me what is that about?
0
|
I was at Target today and there was this shopping cart left one space away from the cart return in the parking lot and I was like why? That person was walking around target filling it up and they couldn’t push an empty cart another 15 feet to the ca...
0
|
I do understand how and why they do and say what they say. But what I dont understand is why they would still be that way! And make a huge issue out of nothing. What do they get from blaming others? Why do they become so defensive when someone points...
2
|
I don't get it. (I'm visiting my family for the holidays) So because me and my father want to relax my mother says she has a right to insult us. She wanted to go out and have fun, which she did, though by herself. My father wants to relax b...
0
|
There is a girl at work who has been flirting with me for some time. Everyone tells me she likes me. I am friends with several of my coworkers and they say this as well. I feel that they are all lying to me and simply want to set me up to ridicule me...
0
|
Soooooo.... Someone told me that since I complain about things I'm depressed... Does that make sense or am I the only one who doesn't get it? Then they said that calling me depressed is being nice. That was an opening conversation starter. ...
0
|
Some people add me to their circle without even speaking to me. When I say hi, they either ignore me or tell me they don't want to talk...WTH!? Why am I even on your list if you don't even have any intention of talking to me? GTFO
0
|
Ignore the cringes, fight through the bitches
0
|
I've started to pay attention to what's going on around me recently. I've keep getting told there are groups that like me and I notice girls checking me out. I don't get why so many girls like me. I'm disgusted with myself an...
0
|
I don't see how a person can act like they care so much about you one day, then completely forget about you the next. Maybe I just care too much.
0
|

I Dont Understand People

I Dont Understand People | Similar Worlds