I Have a Blog

The bad weather has arrived...
+ 1 3 replies 5 views Aug 28, 2020 |
My Goal in Life
I know what I need to finally be happy, but I don't know when it'll happen, if it even does. I want to escape. I want to disappear with only a few people knowing where I went. I want to disconnect from this world; no internet, no electricit...
+ 2 7 replies 11 views Aug 19, 2020 |
I had someone wanting to chat...
... until she found out that I have a son. She was like a bolt of lightning. 😆
+ 2 4 replies 13 views Aug 19, 2020 |
Show me some photos to look at, please!
Just dig through your phone's gallery and show me your finest work. Here's mine below. It's a photo of Allyson Felix. I would love to meet her. 🇺🇲
+ 4 86 replies 98 views Aug 18, 2020 |
I Scared a Mouse Almost to Death
I was sitting on the couch last night, when I noticed a little mouse slowly moving up the stairs. I couldn't resist. I screamed at it to give it a scare. It stood up on its back legs, froze solid, and rolled backwards down the stairs. It was lik...
+ 1 11 replies 13 views Aug 17, 2020 |
My Family and Friends Have Cut Me Out
I never came out as an atheist. Around 12 years ago, I talked to a good friend about it. It was just between the two of us. He flipped shit, and then everyone found out. He went to my parents, and they were devastated. I knew they would be, which is ...
+ 2 12 replies 22 views Aug 16, 2020 |
It's Been A Rough Few Days
Occasionally I have anxiety attacks. I'll be pouring sweat, my heart rate climbs to about 190, and I'm very angry. I just take my meds and it's all good after 30 minutes or so. Lately, I've been going through this non-stop. It sta...
+ 0 21 replies 17 views Aug 9, 2020 |
I'm Moving! 🤟
I currently live in Alabama. I've lived here my entire life. In October, I'll be moving to Louisiana.
+ 0 16 replies 12 views Aug 6, 2020 |
I Miss Being Happy
I feel like I've been lost in the woods for a long time. It's always dark, and I know there is no one looking for me. After a while, it starts to feel like home.
+ 4 0 replies 1 views Jul 30, 2020 |
Missing My Wife
My wife wanted to be cremated. Sometimes I wish she had a spot in the cemetery, somewhere I could go to sit and talk to her. I made a memorial deep in the woods for her. I occasionally go there, but it's just not the same. Even though she isn...
+ 16 19 replies 39 views Jul 29, 2020 |
I May Be Moving
The details regarding my son may come off a bit confusing, but I have to write about this. He's not really my son. He's my stepdaughter's son, but I raised him. She wants nothing to do with him. His dad isn't much better. Therefor...
+ 3 13 replies 28 views Jul 29, 2020 |
I Have a Blog
There appears to be a stereotype of Indians as shady or the likes, and then there's those like Harsh Agrawal @ShoutMeLoud.com. Wow, I like that guy's blog and I'd recommend it for someone who's interested in learning how to make m...
+ 0 0 replies 2 views May 4, 2018 |
I Have a Blog
Posted new blog article on 'From a New Angle': "For no reason at all". I get down to the nitty-gritty of the saying "no reason at all" and related, and speak about the difference between reasoning by analogy and first p...
+ 0 0 replies 3 views Mar 19, 2018 |
I Have a Blog
Just published my new blog article, 'Reputation' where I discuss... reputation. Link: http://bit.ly/2Hapc1p I will be posting new content on Mondays.
+ 0 8 replies 9 views Feb 12, 2018 |
I Have a Blog
Just published my new blog entry at fromanewangle.blog: "What is the present (precisely)?" In this one, I discuss the nature of the contemporary in relation to the past and how the past in many ways lives today and makes up the present. A...
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Jan 31, 2018 |
I Have a Blog
I changed my blog up and renamed it as From a New Angle, where I discuss topics from... different angles. In my first blog post--named 'What is attractive?'--on this renamed blog, I discuss the topic of attraction. If you is interested, pl...
+ 0 0 replies 6 views Jan 22, 2018 |
I Have a Blog
Christian content, much of which reads like poetry. Anyone else who is interested can also read it. I only started it last month and have been engaged with other things, so there are only two entries so far: https://morethanskindeepweb.wordpress.com...
+ 1 1 reply 6 views Aug 21, 2017 |
I Have a Blog
I started to blog and i think its a good way of expressing how i feel and express what ive been through. i need feedback so please check it out https://paradoxblade.wordpress.com
+ 1 1 reply 8 views Apr 23, 2017 |
I Have a Blog
give me more coins, cheap website!
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Dec 28, 2016 |
I Have a Blog
I have my own blog. :) I mostly write about technology related contents with the support of my gf. sometimes I hire freelancers to write about topics that I have little experiences.

I Have a Blog
Hobbies Writings