I Like to Write About How I Feel

In quarantine, I am staying home and enjoying my life being rough and tough, I think that should'n be any problem to anyone and people should honor my privacy or atleast they should learn how to honor other's privacy. 🙂
8
11 hrs ago
|
Messing up with others' brains, not normal people thing obviously, does'n always work out the way you want rather sometimes, fortunately, it might work the other way round, at times when they make efforts to come out of every trap and trash...
3
|
Life is beautiful, live it, don't just spend it. At times, it is tough and sometimes situation gets even worst because we are not living in heaven but that does'n mean, you stop living, just lean on for the time being, be patient and wait f...
7
|
We lost another comic genius, r.I.p. Carl Reiner!
2
|
I know it's stating the obvious but happy Wednesday,everybody!
2
|
I still feel like screaming!
4
|
The rise in civil 19 cases are really getting me down,man. No one is listening to the experts,no one are wearing masks,keeping their distance,this thing is never going to go away.
2
|
It's pretty sad when you can't trust the federal,state,or local governments during a global,public health crisis!!!
4
|
Happy Wednesday,everyone,have a great day/evening!!!
5
|
I need a drink and it's only Wednesday.
3
|
I'm going of the grid for the,weekend and maybe for the foreseeable future,not sure yet,the toxicity has gotten too intense.
2
|
It's Wednesday,yaay,the weekend is almost here!
4
|
Dentist appointment done! Now I can exhale and enjoy my time inside a little better.
2
|
I went out today for this first time in two months,I was nervous about it but God,it felt good.
5
|
One more day and it will be Friday,ya'll!
2
|
Despite the stuff that's going on,good morning,yall
0
|
How do you make things better when there is so much to fix?
2
|
but it won't happen here. under the radar or not at all that is... we live in a state of slavery so no time 2 waste trying to communicate on this forum. still looking for fellow freedom-lover though...
3
|
bring back the sky full of stars the wonder of it all the excitement of each new day when life wasn't full of who we are didnt feel like a horse in a stall but was a child at play when life was my mother's touch my father's guiding vo...
7
|
two truly most wonderful songs playing on the radio but in my heart I have remembrances of you when I first saw your face took you by the hand walked down the beach to the waters edge the night back then was just so perfect the sky twinkling light...
2
|

I Like to Write About How I Feel
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like to Write About How I Feel | Similar Worlds