I Like to Write About How I Feel

two truly most wonderful songs playing on the radio but in my heart I have remembrances of you when I first saw your face took you by the hand walked down the beach to the waters edge the night back then was just so perfect the sky twinkling light...
2
|
I want to jump off a bridge.
3
|
My mind boggled the whole time as I walk, juggling different thoughts and decisions. Sometimes I feel like a creature, set at the bottom of my tank. And people start pouring in water from all different directions, thinking with the upmost pride that ...
2
|
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW THIS MORNING. I don't know if I even want to try to get another job at this point. I average just over 30 hours per week now, between the kids appointments and court and whatnot, it has been impossible for me to work 40 hour...
3
|
Sometimes the only thing life does is hurt you, over and over and over again. It shouldn't be this difficult. If someone could have given me a warning I would have done something in my unfertilized egg state to make sure that this life never hap...
2
|
I used to think there was nothing I was good at but ive realized im good at wasting... time money food this life that is supposedly a gift Maybe there is no correct way to live but I still feel like im doing something wrong. I came with the puzzle ...
2
|
Most of the time I feel pretty empty when it comes to my life but when I look back at all the writing I have done (not on this website) It actually makes me feel kinda all my pieces have been pushed back together. As disorderly as they might be when ...
4
|
Sometimes, I lie to myself and say that im fine and that everything is ok. Everything is ok. But the the silence seems to pierce my ears. The silence that I used to covet and made me so "happy" brings me 100x more saddness. Sometimes I tell...
3
|
I do get irritated really easily when it comes to some topics but most of the time when i am angry it comes off as very passive aggressive. This lady was commenting on these people speaking another language and had said "They're probably tr...
2
|
Im in a chrysalis state. Im too hurt too be anything but a cocoon right now .
2
|
I am on the wrong planet. Im all love and I just don't belong here. Those in glass houses throw stones...people are just so judgemental that they erradicate the possibilities of seeing who you really are. You can't be yourself around someon...
5
|
What is forever? It seems to be disposable when you are a joke. Im like Carrie covered in pigs blood. I miss who I was. I look for her but she gave up on me... Ive cried everyday for a month and I keep fading more and more away.. I was to hard to h...
4
|
I was twelve years old the first time I tried to kill myself. Not for typical reasons. I didn't have the life of an average 12 year old. I'd think at school ...jump so you don't have to go home. I prayed I wouldn't wake up anymore...
4
|
For JL, to whom I know I'll have to say goodbye one day... You left With the key to my heart I don't want you to keep it I don't want to take it back... We already got more than what we had wished for You gave me much more than I cou...
3
|
Suddenly this anxiousness is back again. Like an agitated ripple in the quiet of a lake. I can't get rid of it, i forgot how to get rid of it. All i want to do now is hide in the blanket, not face the world today. But the anxiousness increases, ...
4
|
I keep coming up with things to create, but I already have so many unfinished projects that I can't start on new things without feeling guilty. Sonder - A painting of a crowded street, with one person standing alone in the center with a pass...
3
|
Yes, I have feelings! Women do! Yes, I've heard that! Men have feelings too!
2
|
I have heard this over and over, so many times. That time heals all wounds. As this quote on this image states, I do not agree that time heals all wounds. Time may lessen some of the pain we are feeling, but that pain, the hurt, the sadness...i...
6
|
I really started to think by the end of my marriage that I was not capable of opening up. When you told me I was incapable of love, I started to believe it. But the truth is, I am painfully flawed but I can trust and love. Anyone who doesn't see...
5
|
It seems today many are posting of disappointment and heartache, missed chances and lost opportunities! Yes, today is a day unlike no other! In answer to this, I say, shore up your emotional self, be prepared to hurt, it is part of what we call lif...
6
|

I Like to Write About How I Feel
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like to Write About How I Feel | Similar Worlds