I Like Dark Humor

A priests asks the convicted murderer at the electric chair, "Do you have any last requests?” - "Yes," replies the murderer. "Can you please hold my hand?"
9
|
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The...
8
|
😬😬😬
3
|
I always laugh at this :)
6
|
This is where the fun begins
5
|
Joan Cornellà, anyone?
1
|
Went to see my friend yesterday who's really poorly, 'how are you?' I said. 'I've got terminal cancer.' (Yeah, I meant apart from that).
0
|
We were at a camp ground in Vermont called the maple leaf camp ground. Only two cars there, the owner and a man my age at the time. The man my age had a fire going with 14' logs shaped in a triangle burning till it reached the sky. I asked him w...
0
|
i went for a night prayer at a local church...so in the midst of the prayer session, a member touched my shoulder and said YOU WILL WALK BROTHER 🤔🤔 i didnt understand because am not physically challenged...it was until after the church that i realize...
5
|
So, yesterday I tried suicide. Not doing that again! That almost killed me!
0
|
Mom: My throat is killing me Me: What if I were to slit my throat and leave a note saying I had a sore throat? *silence* Sister: ...That's not funny. Mom: That's really sad. Me: W-Why not? I thought it was ./.
0
|
Cat: meow! Mom: I wonder what's wrong with him! He's been meowing all day. Sister: Maybe we need to take him to a doctor. Me: I can recommend Dr. 9mm
0
|
Pretty sure an anti-joke classes as dark humour: Why did the squirrel fall out of the tree? Because it was dead. Why did the second squirrel fall out of the tree? Because it was stapled to the first one. Why did the third squirrel fall out of the tre...
0
|

I Like Dark Humor
For those who find humor in the darker things ...
Categories: Hobbies

I Like Dark Humor | Similar Worlds