I Know, Right

You ever....you know...

...thought about the photographers out there whom dedicate years of their lives capturing unprecedented natural phenomenon for documentaries so that we can sit on the couch, be like.." Wow, that's cool" while spillin' snacks on our jammies? 馃
vetguy199151-55, M Best Comment
Underapreciated
TrippinF
[@9520,vetguy1991] I agree

Ambroseguy8051-55, M
I鈥檓 sure they鈥檝e thought ahead to the messy jammies they would cause. Wait鈥. That sounds kinky. 馃槣
TrippinF
[@403045,Ambroseguy80] I recently stained my Hello Kitties with jello watchin' hyenas mate 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
Ambroseguy8051-55, M
[@1212957,Trippin] are you absolutely certain that was jello??? What flavor? Were the hyenas good? 馃

... this guy has been making me pose like this for hours
TrippinF
[@6757,questionWeaver] Cutie Pie Alert!!! 馃槏
liloleme12351-55, M
Yep. There out experiencing what life has to offer. But you can explore the awe of the world pretty much anywhere. Look behind your fridge 馃槀
TrippinF
[@844019,liloleme123] Haha... No way Jose! A big yucky roach in its natural habitat an Im outta there!! 馃槷
liloleme12351-55, M
[@1212957,Trippin] here's your first assignment... the microscopic world of bed bugs..
Muhahaa
TrippinF
[@844019,liloleme123] 馃槷馃ぎ
Gangstress36-40, F
yeh I have, I would love to do that job, but like anything, you need to know someone in media to move forward with it. Its a bit crap you can't just apply to do these thing
liloleme12351-55, M
[@467717,Gangstress] camera. Youtube. Talent. Imagination. What else do you need!!
TrippinF
[@467717,Gangstress] I agree. Enjoy nature shows and what a dream gig to travel the world filming it. Prolly only a tiny % of those whom could, reach that title unfortunately.
Sophiesmiles18-21, F
I do鈥here was a david Attenborough programme on where they were tracking snow leopards and they said how many weeks they鈥檇 camped out before getting one sighting. I mean the footage was cool but that鈥檚 some dedication right there
TrippinF
[@1203119,Sophiesmiles] Isn't tho'!!! Im certain however to get that close to such a beautiful creature the wait endured was worth it ! 馃槏
Sophiesmiles18-21, F
[@1212957,Trippin] definitely 馃グ would be amazing
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
Yeah. Like those brave souls who go into Newcastle and risk their lives to show the rest of the world the horrors that live there.

I wish I had their dedication and courage.
TrippinF
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] Ive read that its a seriously dangerous place indeed. Ranks way up there.
But, they're only doing it so it can be on tv馃摵 馃榾
TrippinF
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] Yep... Im grateful. Prolly just bout' only stuff I watch really. I love animals.
[@1212957,Trippin] me too, they're my favourite kind of documentaries
TrippinF
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] Mine too 鉂わ笍
4meAndyouF
I admire great art. Photographers are artists, and if their work is on television, and elicits a "Wow!, then that is what they live for...and for the money of course...馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ. Television usually pays well.
TrippinF
[@387713,4meAndyou] Boom!! Most definitely!! Sometimes loose track of the space between me and a screen VS them and molten earth!! 馃槷
4meAndyouF
[@1212957,Trippin] You can FEEL the heat. I watched one, once, where the photographer left the camera set up on a tripod, and the camera recorded what no human could have endured before falling into the lava.
TrippinF
[@387713,4meAndyou] Very cool!!! In absence of those whom capture such, be it frogs, lions or eruptions... A descent percentage of the world would never glimpse it.
MellyMel2236-40, F
[i][c=BF0080]Well now I kinda feel bad 馃槱 But they did get some fame doing so 馃槍[/c][/i]
JimboSaturn51-55, M
I would say we are the ones missing out. They are in amazing places doing something they love experiencing life and we are looking at a screen :P
Stereoguy56-60, M
No I don't. I enjoy getting out and taking my own pictures.
TrippinF
[@78387,Stereoguy] Cool! I take lots. Just have yet to jaunt over too the middle of the Serengeti with my phone.
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@1212957,Trippin] Post some pictures when you do.
Jm31xxx41-45, M
No I never thought of that at all
TrippinF
[@572847,Jm31xxx] Cool 馃し鈥嶁檧锔
alkynesoftrouble51-55, M
I would love to be one of those people鈥articularly underwater scenes.
鈥ops, you still some salsa on your pillow.
TrippinF
[@8041,alkynesoftrouble] Haha... I love those underwater ones too! Fish are cool. Jacques Cousteau evokes cheese dip in my opinion however. 馃
BreezeyBree56-60, F
Never really thought about it. lol
Sometimes, I'm busy taking my own pictures to show! I won't get fame or fortune, but I still get to "wow" over them. lol
TrippinF
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] Yay!! I take lots also. Mostly of my dog...asleep...lol. Still wow for me. 鉂わ笍
BreezeyBree56-60, F
[@1212957,Trippin] Even that can bring wonder to others. lol
HannahSkyF
Great profession if you're into it.
TrippinF
[@868864,HannahSky] Hell yeah 鉂
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
well i never have until now馃樄
FreerangerM
I have actually. Particularly Nat. Geo. photographers....and some of the more quality hunting channel boys.
TrippinF
[@841884,Freeranger] Indeed you would. Friends Im certain.
vetguy199151-55, M
Thanks for the best comment
TrippinF
[@9520,vetguy1991] 鉂ゐ煉
vetguy199151-55, M
[@1212957,Trippin] 馃

I Know, Right