I Hate Myself

I hate the way you look at me the way you brush your hair the way you go with the flow and are never allowd to have a head because of me in this world you always live in the moment. I know IM not her shes you shes nothing in this world in control of ...
1
|
1. I am incompetent and can't comprehend anything at my job 2. I keep failing the CPA exams 3. I am painfully shy and lacking confidence 4. I hate looking in the mirror 5. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for a while 6. I am p...
6
|
Ever since I was a little child I’ve had nothing but contempt for myself. After all, if my mother never wanted me and my dad ditched me then how much am I actually worth? The answer is nothing. I’ve been into self-harming practices for about 11 or 12...
0
|
I think I have lost my mind Most of the times I’m not even sure why I’m living . I feel like I have been chewed up and spit out so many times that even I don’t have any respect for myself . There are so many lies that I can’t even tell them apart ...
3
|
Ha. I'm already in this group. Silly mer, thinkingg I wasn't here already.
1
|
I'm not worth being an atom in the universe. But here I am.
3
|
"Pelagius hated and feared many things. Assassins, wild dogs... But the deepest, keenest hatred was for himself."
0
|
I do. But today, a few moments ago i saw the beauty in me i saw the good, instead of the negative like i typically do... I recorded a video of me singing one of my favourite songs today and when i finished I watched it and to my surprise as i wa...
10
|
Yesterday was chaos, both heaven and hell, So unsure of the future, I guess only time will tell.
6
|
I measure myself by my failures. And thus I have alot to be judged by. I wish just being there was enough to help her, to matter. But thus far it's not. Yet it doesn't matter because I still push for more. I can't be ok with past aid,...
2
|
Maybe it’s just because I’m drunk, but I really feel like I do at the moment.
3
|
The number one most repeated thought that goes through my head on the daily. I hate myself.
4
|
I'm not a part of this world, and I don't deserve to be.
1
|
I used to think that if I just lost weight I'd like myself more, but now that I have I still can't stand the sight of me. I've always wanted to look like my adopted family, or to just be white. I thought I'd grow out of it after m...
2
|
I feel like a blob of flesh with just a slight of inner navigation sometimes. Like I'm dead, or a robot. Maybe I'm tired, I don't always feel like that. But sometimes I'm so auto matic, that I'm not a person anymore.
2
|
Things I hate about myself: •My insensitivity •My narcissism •My appearance •My lack of motivation •My slobby tendencies Things I love about myself: •My persistence ( when I decide to do something or be with someone •My lack of fear •My intelligenc...
0
|
I feel so down hate my life so much I want to die every one has it out for me I have even got the social services trying to take my son when there are kids out there that really need their help if they were doing there jobs right baby p would still b...
4
|
I utterly want to stop existing at this point of my life. Nothings getting better & i'm getting lonelier by the second.
2
|
today i was beatin up by my parents with a laptop
3
|
Across the sky, The stars in my mind, Like tiny dots, So distant from eachother, And yet so many. How do I tell the difference? The placement, The arrangement, What does it matter? I've already found my place. The only one I look for, is the clo...
0
|

I Hate Myself
Categories: Depression, Health

I Hate Myself | Similar Worlds