I Am Not the Person I Used to Be

And thank goodness for that
I was such a prisoner of my own perception. So full of pain and looking for distraction. Always hunting for the next thing, never in the moment or feeling grateful for what was in front of me. I was a need, hungry and addicted to something I could ne...
+ 7 10 replies 18 views Jul 6, 2020 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I used to have all sorts of problems. Like autism, anger, adhd, schizophrenia, and ODD.
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Apr 8, 2020 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
But then who is? XD LOL
+ 0 2 replies 4 views Jan 9, 2020 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I used to wear my heart upon my sleeve, blinded to the reality that surrounded me, then it came crashing down in a blaze of clarity, now stands a shell of my former self hardened and far to mature for my age, and I wonder what would my younger self s...
+ 1 2 replies 4 views Jan 4, 2020 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I used to be angry about the fact that I was ever born, because sometimes it felt like I could never do anything right. For those who are going through this, remember that very few people do well without practice. Life is about experiencing things..s...
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I came from such a dark, lonely place. I had spent so much of my life there, I couldn't see past there and really thought that my entire life would be spent there. I wanted out so badly, I lost interest in just about everything.
+ 2 5 replies 6 views Aug 28, 2019 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
Where did she go? Down a dark road and took a turn at the fork. Argh
+ 2 2 replies 4 views Aug 23, 2019 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
Strength and endurance, or maybe it was those golden cuffs.
+ 4 1 reply 22 views May 13, 2019 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I used to be this ball of sunshine parading her gleaming light to everyone, being hopeful and positive as always... But when life happened, I shrunk into oblivion, turning everything into nothing... Bending hopes into doubts... Changing success into...
+ 4 10 replies 20 views Apr 18, 2019 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I try to give up all the thoughts that make me feel bad, or even just some of them, doing that changed my life. I don't need negative thoughts. All they have ever given me was a false self that suffers. They are all lies. I remembered who I am a...
+ 8 12 replies 25 views Dec 31, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I use to be naive and gave people the benefit of the doubt when I was young. I wanted everything to be positive and for life to always improve. Then I realized life is very dog eat dog and most people piss me off.
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Dec 27, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
i used to be a strong person. now i've been crushed to pieces and don't even know what to do anymore. i should have never been born. if only there was something that could happen to make it all okay. but i know it will never happen
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
+ 2 1 reply 11 views Aug 17, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
Why is it that being happy by yourself, never feels as good as when you are happy with someone else? When you're alone, it takes a lot of effort just to not feel like crap! And on the rare occasions when you DO get to experience breif moments o...
+ 4 3 replies 11 views Jun 2, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
The hardest part of the last few years was fighting so hard to get back my identity as a reliable lady, a hard worker that almost never calls in or quits or avoids her family and friends. Things have changed so much and I can't control that, my ...
+ 1 0 replies 7 views Apr 9, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I am ugly. I am what they made me. You are deformed and I hid from the sun. My heart shines gold in the darkness alone. You are ugly so its okay if we hurt you. I only wish id known. No one wants a little strawberry that stops talking I never got ...
+ 3 4 replies 24 views Mar 23, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
My emotional well-being keeps deteriorating. My brain is sharp as ever but my soul feels scalded and bloodied. I cant seem to wake up to do basic things. To want anything I loved. To want anything.
+ 2 4 replies 10 views Mar 20, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I can't stand the sight of my own face anymore. No soul left behind my eyes. My smile is long broken and any reason to gone. Im ugly .
+ 3 13 replies 22 views Mar 18, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
All of that anger I carried and brewed for so long seems to be leaving me more and more rapidly these days.
+ 9 9 replies 10 views Mar 16, 2018 |
I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
I ran into an old "friend" recently who made me see how much I had changed. The minute Seema opened her mouth and started talking about "old" times, I knew this broad hadn't changed one bit. She was still the overbearing, lou...
+ 4 1 reply 16 views Mar 11, 2018 |

I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
Health Self-improvement

I Am Not the Person I Used to Be | Similar Worlds