I Am Not the Person I Used to Be

Strength and endurance, or maybe it was those golden cuffs.
4
|
I used to be this ball of sunshine parading her gleaming light to everyone, being hopeful and positive as always... But when life happened, I shrunk into oblivion, turning everything into nothing... Bending hopes into doubts... Changing success into...
4
|
I try to give up all the thoughts that make me feel bad, or even just some of them, doing that changed my life. I don't need negative thoughts. All they have ever given me was a false self that suffers. They are all lies. I remembered who I am a...
8
|
i used to be a strong person. now i've been crushed to pieces and don't even know what to do anymore. i should have never been born. if only there was something that could happen to make it all okay. but i know it will never happen
8
|
Today would have been your thirtieth birthday. I miss you son 🤗
20
|
2
|
Why is it that being happy by yourself, never feels as good as when you are happy with someone else? When you're alone, it takes a lot of effort just to not feel like crap! And on the rare occasions when you DO get to experience breif moments o...
4
|
The hardest part of the last few years was fighting so hard to get back my identity as a reliable lady, a hard worker that almost never calls in or quits or avoids her family and friends. Things have changed so much and I can't control that, my ...
1
|
I am ugly. I am what they made me. You are deformed and I hid from the sun. My heart shines gold in the darkness alone. You are ugly so its okay if we hurt you. I only wish id known. No one wants a little strawberry that stops talking I never got ...
3
|
My emotional well-being keeps deteriorating. My brain is sharp as ever but my soul feels scalded and bloodied. I cant seem to wake up to do basic things. To want anything I loved. To want anything.
2
|
I can't stand the sight of my own face anymore. No soul left behind my eyes. My smile is long broken and any reason to gone. Im ugly .
3
|
All of that anger I carried and brewed for so long seems to be leaving me more and more rapidly these days.
9
|
I ran into an old "friend" recently who made me see how much I had changed. The minute Seema opened her mouth and started talking about "old" times, I knew this broad hadn't changed one bit. She was still the overbearing, lou...
4
|
I hope someday you'll have a beautiful life I know you'll be a star In someone else's sky. Pearl Jam (Black) My reply. I could've been your sun.. I always said you were the brightest star in the night sky. All my light wasn...
2
|
Nope. I’m 22 years older than I was 22 years ago.
9
|
11
|
Sea Surf (written 5/21/17 10:13am) I'm still angry. It's nearly been two years, yet I'm not quite over it. I used to be a peaceful sea, warmed by the sun, surface as smooth as glass. Gentle breezes would come and go, but I would remai...
1
|
Being a parent changes you. Sometimes you ask yourself "did I REALLY just say that?"
7
|
Up until my junior year of high school, I was pretty shy. I've become a lot more outgoing in the past few years.
2
|
This Is Why You Suddenly Miss Me Because I never lied to you. I never told you I was someone else, I never evaded your questions, I never said anything I didn’t mean. I was always honest with you about everything and you never had to worry about me ...
5
|

I Am Not the Person I Used to Be
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Am Not the Person I Used to Be | Similar Worlds