I Want Someone I Can Tell Anything To

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Yet as I dont want to bring people down, I tend to not talk completely openly. Funny, I will always be there to listen and encourage people to talk out what is bugging them, but I dont do the same. As Alice once said, "I give very good ...
4
|
I want that friend. I need that friend. I want the raw conversations. I want to pour my heart into anothers hands.I want to scream and be cradled. I want answers. I want someone on my side. I want to sit at a coffee shop. I want to travel. I want a s...
4
|
It's hard to have this then lose it, you realize just how much you keep things to yourself.
2
|
I thought I finally found someone like this. We really hit it off online and then we met a year later and had a great week together, or so I thought. I really tried my best to let my guard down and to let this person see me, the WHOLE me, just as I...
6
|
All those songs i kept inside All those tears I tried to hide What makes you feel that i decide To tell you all of me tonight! As if you know me as my own shade As if you share the half of my bed You cant blame me for what i did Stop telling me wh...
8
|
I don't trust easily. So it does make wanting to tell someone my secrets complicated. I need to relieve myself of my stress and this sharp pain in my right shoulder
1
|
So many betray trust, these days, looking for their five minutes of fame. It's sickening!
6
|
Without being ostracized, condemned, or judged. Someone who understands, listens, has compassion. Loyal, honest, trustworthy, & will keep your secrets. Someone who's not a backstabber or a traitor.
7
|
Even as a tiny three year old, I've always been very naturally curious and imaginative. I haven't lived that long but, in this time, I have never found a single person who I could tell everything to. I learned really quick that most people ...
2
|
At the moment, that someone is some sort of god that probably doesn't exist in which case I'm talking to myself.
4
|
This is the kind of gf I want.
4
|
Never been able to express any of my emotions to anyone ever, not like I have many in the first place but I’d love someone to just be there for me.
6
|
It's weird because I feel like 99.9% of the population wants this and yet, it's so hard to find someone who even genuinely cares enough to listen to you. I mean it's so beyond disheartening when anyone I care about says that they don...
11
|
Why?? Probably its not just about a listening ear... its not just about an understanding mind... its not just about a loving heart... But whyyyy? Probably when I get that someone I will know myself.
6
|
I'd love to have a friend to just sit down with and talk about any and/or everything. Someone I knew would actually care and not gossip about secrets I share.
5
|
I have some weird things on my mind I wish I could tell someone
1
|
It's fast becoming just this realm of ether, and everybody! Stranger, stranger do beware, a woman with a rifle do take care!!
2
|
I'm worried about quite a few things.. The problem is, I'm not comfortable talking to a lot of people right now
2
|
But since I can't, I will get back to using this place as I intended, a place to vent, heard or not... When I need to be alone, sometimes just a short drive helps. Drive a little slower, turn up the radio, sing along as loud as I want. Music ...
13
|
You know, I am getting married in 3 months, but still don't feel I can tell her everything... just somethings your lover doesn't need to know... not things that would break us up, just don't want my lover to know all my thoughts...
3
|

I Want Someone I Can Tell Anything To
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Want Someone I Can Tell Anything To | Similar Worlds