I Want Someone I Can Tell Anything To

My problem is, I have trust issues.
6
|
A mantra need only be written or repeated to be manifested.So here are some like anti-mantras. Well, sorta lol 1.There is no Truth, only existence. Gnosis does not exist. 2.Existing is unknown. The Surreal and Sublime are subconscious manifestati...
4
|
My husband and I have been struggling in our relationship. I have developed a crush on two men related to my work. One was a supervisor and the most recent was a customer. It never went any where and I never told them. My husband found out about the ...
1
|
I want someone that I can tell anything to. Based on the membership of this group alone, I’d wager to say that it is a rather common desire. Perhaps it is something we all crave on some base level - which makes it ironic that we are actively preventi...
5
|
You must invest yourself at the same level you want to receive from others. There is no secret to it, just do it.
3
|
Yet as I dont want to bring people down, I tend to not talk completely openly. Funny, I will always be there to listen and encourage people to talk out what is bugging them, but I dont do the same. As Alice once said, "I give very good ...
6
|
I want that friend. I need that friend. I want the raw conversations. I want to pour my heart into anothers hands.I want to scream and be cradled. I want answers. I want someone on my side. I want to sit at a coffee shop. I want to travel. I want a s...
6
|
It's hard to have this then lose it, you realize just how much you keep things to yourself.
2
|
I thought I finally found someone like this. We really hit it off online and then we met a year later and had a great week together, or so I thought. I really tried my best to let my guard down and to let this person see me, the WHOLE me, just as I...
7
|
All those songs i kept inside All those tears I tried to hide What makes you feel that i decide To tell you all of me tonight! As if you know me as my own shade As if you share the half of my bed You cant blame me for what i did Stop telling me wh...
8
|
I don't trust easily. So it does make wanting to tell someone my secrets complicated. I need to relieve myself of my stress and this sharp pain in my right shoulder
1
|
So many betray trust, these days, looking for their five minutes of fame. It's sickening!
6
|
Without being ostracized, condemned, or judged. Someone who understands, listens, has compassion. Loyal, honest, trustworthy, & will keep your secrets. Someone who's not a backstabber or a traitor.
7
|
Even as a tiny three year old, I've always been very naturally curious and imaginative. I haven't lived that long but, in this time, I have never found a single person who I could tell everything to. I learned really quick that most people ...
3
|
At the moment, that someone is some sort of god that probably doesn't exist in which case I'm talking to myself.
4
|
Never been able to express any of my emotions to anyone ever, not like I have many in the first place but I’d love someone to just be there for me.
6
|
It's weird because I feel like 99.9% of the population wants this and yet, it's so hard to find someone who even genuinely cares enough to listen to you. I mean it's so beyond disheartening when anyone I care about says that they don...
11
|
I'd love to have a friend to just sit down with and talk about any and/or everything. Someone I knew would actually care and not gossip about secrets I share.
6
|
I have some weird things on my mind I wish I could tell someone
1
|
It's fast becoming just this realm of ether, and everybody! Stranger, stranger do beware, a woman with a rifle do take care!!
2
|

I Want Someone I Can Tell Anything To
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Want Someone I Can Tell Anything To | Similar Worlds