I Am Depressed Because I'm Lonely

Ever since my mother passed about two years ago, it's always felt like nobody cares about me. It's like no matter who I try to reach out to, everyone just pities me. I'm already gradually losing friends, family doesn't really supp...
6
|
I'm kinda freaking out right now. My boyfriend dumped me, my dad lived with me but he passed a few months ago. I'm sitting here alone, depressed and panicked. I'm so lonely. I feel like I'm going crazy.
3
|
I have been depressed for a long time but it had gotten worse ever since I came out to my parents. I don’t know what it is because I thought coming out to them would help lower my depression. It didn’t. I have noticed that seeing gay couples together...
2
|
I feel unmotivated because no one tells me "I believe in you" "You can do it" "You're going to make it" "You'll achieve your dreams" or the like. I will be continuing college to get my degree. I came ...
4
|
I realize I am the only thing stopping me from branching out, and having people in my life. Yet it feels that each time I put myself out there as I am to find people, it failed. And you get tired of the rejection after a while, and I question myself...
1
|
I'm tired of being alone. The reminder from social media posts of my friends with their significant other really hurts me. I'm a good person. So, why can't I be rewarded too? What really hurts me the most is when I go out w friends an...
17
|
I am tired of feeling lonely, unloved, depressed and just existing. I'm a very loving gay man and live a decent life. I long to be in a loving relationship with also a decent loving gay man. I don't do bars and I have no gay friends. I...
3
|
I am tired of feeling lonely, unloved, depressed and just existing. I'm making preparations to end my sadness. I guess I'm not good enough for love to love me.
1
|
I have been really lonely myself. I don't have any close friends or anyone around me at all. Wish I could talk with someone regularly.
7
|
I'm on break right now, and I'm at a Subway, sitting alone in tears right now. My mood today went from feeling well from giving little kids stickers and watching them smile and giggle to downright crashing into deep depression of how much ...
3
|
I always grew up by myself and i never played that much with the other girls.i was always extremely independent i didn't give a care in the world and then he got sick(my dad) so i was just the third wheel i don't smile and if i do it's...
1
|
Most of the time I can get over what is bringing me down... But when I am alone its different and its hard to try and be happy, because then it only feels like I am lying to myself... I just want someone to talk to that also wants someone to be there...
1
|
I'm hilariously lonely and depressed... and I'm starting to feel that I can't even handle being on Here. Sorry.
0
|
I wouldn't say depressed, just have a social interaction deficiency...
0
|
It's Been A Rough Few Days... It's been a hard few days for me. My sister is in the hospital with a real bad infection in her body that went into her blood and to some of her organs. She's in pain and really didn...
0
|
Depressed, Sad And Alone.... I'm a 34 year old gay closeted male. Growing up I've always felt different from the other kids and they did treat me different. When the neighborhood kids would go out and play together,...
0
|

I Am Depressed Because I'm Lonely
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Am Depressed Because I'm Lonely | Similar Worlds