I Feel Alone

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Sometimes I feel so alone in this world, like no one will ever get me. Like I can't say how I am really feeling because it scares people or it isn't what they want to hear. I sometimes feel such a deep heaviness a sadness that leads me down...
6
|
We talk and message each other everyday, yet I miss him so much.😔
8
|
I enjoy and hate being alone. I like it because I’ve always been a loner and feel comfortable by myself. But even I crave human contact, and through my blunders I’ve managed to wall everyone off. Everyone except my dog. A phrase I’ve heard describes...
0
|
I write bad mini poems, 😊 and random doodles. Another week has come around I'm stuck in the same old place Same old faces watching me Day to day, that's how it's gonna be Sometimes I drift away From all the dull routine A fantas...
7
|
I know nobody cares about someone who is sad or alone. I feel like a total shit. At my age, I am lonely damn lonely am exhausted to life because it's more then shitty at the moment.
3
|
MASK I was once sad and lonely, Having nobody to comfort me, So I wore a mask that always smiled, To hide my feelings behind a lie. Before long, I had many friends; With my mask, I was one of them. But deep inside I still felt empty, Like I was mis...
4
|
I am lagging behind with my Christmas doodles. The Christmas rush is getting its toll on me. Deadlines to meet before the holidays; last minute, unexpected things to do; compulsory office/departments' social events. I can't even write a g...
4
|
One thing I’ve realized this year is that I will never be good enough for anyone. Ever. I am a flaw in the system and there is nothing I can do to change that. I really do wish I could just end things. I have nobody.
4
|
I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time. I want to feel his hug where I won't want to let go. How I wish he were here. We texted each other for like 3 seconds.. and it made my day. I replay our conversation in my head all the ti...
4
|
Before her death, I rarely drank alcohol. Pills were only taken as needed. I was happy. All of that has changed. It's not as much her death as it is the horrible manner in which she died. It stays with me. It keeps me awake at night. Having peop...
2
|
I struggle from time to time with sadness and fear. I've always been very much on my own in life, and lots of times I've preferred it that way, but feeling like you have no where to turn for help if things get bad makes me feel afraid, uns...
5
|
It’s conflicting feeling lonely while at the same time just wanting to be left alone. The feeling can swing either way and sometimes it’s only within a moment’s notice. It’s pretty miserable to be around I’m sure because it’s bad enough dealing with ...
7
|
I know that the right person won’t have to be chased. They’ll be as equally committed as I am to make our relationship work. They won’t look at me and see what I can do for them but want the best for me as well. They won’t only be thinking of themsel...
5
|
I’m tired of my family treating me like my existence is a burden and is insignificant.
6
|
Today I am feeling down. Wanting to chemically change the pain,alter my mood. Instead, I'll hide in my nest of blankets and let myself feel all the feelings I have trapped inside lately. All the thoughts. It's so very hard to articulate j...
5
|
46-50
9
|
So I visited my son again, even just for a day. He was so proud to tell me he learned to cook sukiyaki. He prepared one: Accdg. to him, he followed Gordon Ramsay's recipe. I reminded him to add garlic.😖 This is what it looked like after. Hehe, i...
7
|
I have given up proving myself, in like manner, I have given up being apologetic for who I am. I am so much happier and healthier than ever. I learned that in silence we can hear ourselves and others. In blindness we begin witnessing rather than see...
17
|
The people who are important to you—friends, family, significant others—sometimes find it easier to lie or avoid you than to open up to you about their actual feelings. I understand because it's hard to open up. I need to work on my ability to...
4
|
‏The closer I get to the night, the more I cry The sadness creeps in and occupies part of the bed The closer I sleep, the more I cry There is no dream of knocking me apart I hear the voices of my heart playing a story A girl is afraid of dark...
2
|

I Feel Alone
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Feel Alone | Similar Worlds