I Feel Alone

We are on lockdown now for at least 3 weeks. I am totally alone. I miss my friends and family so much already 😭❤️
20
|
Just a rant. I already have depression and tons of other problems but to top it all off all of my friends and social life basically have dumped me We used to spend days and nights together, they were a big part of why I looked forward to everyday an...
22-25
3
|
This is the other side of my story. The part where my heart beats are rapid, my tears are in my throat. I am scared! 😢 I hope I can do for us as it is needed. Living here in the woods and so far away from others. Just the two of us. Our buddy will ...
15
|
Why does my brain decide to flash back painful memories constantly. I don't understand why. I really hate complex PTSD. this is horrid.
2
|
I need to realise that just because I feel alone, it doesn't mean I should allow to have toxic people back into my life. 😪 I don't know why my brain is doing this to me. I don't know why my brain is choosing to think about this one p...
2
|
Well, I really don't feel alone but I can't seem to find the exact group for what I'm feeling so this would do. The thing is, I've lost my best friend recently and now it seems we're on acquaintance mode. She greeted me on m...
3
|
Bigger the void, greater the awakening. Greater the awakening, deeper the thoughts. Deeper the thoughts, colossal the loneliness. Colossal the loneliness, divine the suffering. Divine the suffering, bigger the void.
1
|
As long as I can remember Ive always had friends but still for some reason I feel pretty lonely. All of my friends are actually kinda distant and we only meet at school. It's like there isn't anyone who wants to spend time with me or truly ...
3
|
I feel alone but not lonely. (Please don't ask because if you have to ask, you don't get it. 😋😆)
4
|
Sometimes I feel so alone in this world, like no one will ever get me. Like I can't say how I am really feeling because it scares people or it isn't what they want to hear. I sometimes feel such a deep heaviness a sadness that leads me down...
8
|
I enjoy and hate being alone. I like it because I’ve always been a loner and feel comfortable by myself. But even I crave human contact, and through my blunders I’ve managed to wall everyone off. Everyone except my dog. A phrase I’ve heard describes...
0
|
I know nobody cares about someone who is sad or alone. I feel like a total shit. At my age, I am lonely damn lonely am exhausted to life because it's more then shitty at the moment.
4
|
I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time. I want to feel his hug where I won't want to let go. How I wish he were here. We texted each other for like 3 seconds.. and it made my day. I replay our conversation in my head all the ti...
4
|
Before her death, I rarely drank alcohol. Pills were only taken as needed. I was happy. All of that has changed. It's not as much her death as it is the horrible manner in which she died. It stays with me. It keeps me awake at night. Having peop...
2
|
I struggle from time to time with sadness and fear. I've always been very much on my own in life, and lots of times I've preferred it that way, but feeling like you have no where to turn for help if things get bad makes me feel afraid, uns...
8
|
It’s conflicting feeling lonely while at the same time just wanting to be left alone. The feeling can swing either way and sometimes it’s only within a moment’s notice. It’s pretty miserable to be around I’m sure because it’s bad enough dealing with ...
7
|
I know that the right person won’t have to be chased. They’ll be as equally committed as I am to make our relationship work. They won’t look at me and see what I can do for them but want the best for me as well. They won’t only be thinking of themsel...
5
|
9
|
The people who are important to you—friends, family, significant others—sometimes find it easier to lie or avoid you than to open up to you about their actual feelings. I understand because it's hard to open up. I need to work on my ability to...
4
|
‏The closer I get to the night, the more I cry The sadness creeps in and occupies part of the bed The closer I sleep, the more I cry There is no dream of knocking me apart I hear the voices of my heart playing a story A girl is afraid of dark...
2
|

I Feel Alone
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Feel Alone | Similar Worlds