I Feel Alone

Well, I really don't feel alone but I can't seem to find the exact group for what I'm feeling so this would do. The thing is, I've lost my best friend recently and now it seems we're on acquaintance mode. She greeted me on m...
2
|
Bigger the void, greater the awakening. Greater the awakening, deeper the thoughts. Deeper the thoughts, colossal the loneliness. Colossal the loneliness, divine the suffering. Divine the suffering, bigger the void.
1
|
As long as I can remember Ive always had friends but still for some reason I feel pretty lonely. All of my friends are actually kinda distant and we only meet at school. It's like there isn't anyone who wants to spend time with me or truly ...
3
|
I feel alone but not lonely. (Please don't ask because if you have to ask, you don't get it. 😋😆)
4
|
Sometimes I feel so alone in this world, like no one will ever get me. Like I can't say how I am really feeling because it scares people or it isn't what they want to hear. I sometimes feel such a deep heaviness a sadness that leads me down...
8
|
I enjoy and hate being alone. I like it because I’ve always been a loner and feel comfortable by myself. But even I crave human contact, and through my blunders I’ve managed to wall everyone off. Everyone except my dog. A phrase I’ve heard describes...
0
|
I know nobody cares about someone who is sad or alone. I feel like a total shit. At my age, I am lonely damn lonely am exhausted to life because it's more then shitty at the moment.
4
|
I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time. I want to feel his hug where I won't want to let go. How I wish he were here. We texted each other for like 3 seconds.. and it made my day. I replay our conversation in my head all the ti...
4
|
Before her death, I rarely drank alcohol. Pills were only taken as needed. I was happy. All of that has changed. It's not as much her death as it is the horrible manner in which she died. It stays with me. It keeps me awake at night. Having peop...
2
|
I struggle from time to time with sadness and fear. I've always been very much on my own in life, and lots of times I've preferred it that way, but feeling like you have no where to turn for help if things get bad makes me feel afraid, uns...
6
|
It’s conflicting feeling lonely while at the same time just wanting to be left alone. The feeling can swing either way and sometimes it’s only within a moment’s notice. It’s pretty miserable to be around I’m sure because it’s bad enough dealing with ...
7
|
I know that the right person won’t have to be chased. They’ll be as equally committed as I am to make our relationship work. They won’t look at me and see what I can do for them but want the best for me as well. They won’t only be thinking of themsel...
5
|
46-50
9
|
The people who are important to you—friends, family, significant others—sometimes find it easier to lie or avoid you than to open up to you about their actual feelings. I understand because it's hard to open up. I need to work on my ability to...
4
|
‏The closer I get to the night, the more I cry The sadness creeps in and occupies part of the bed The closer I sleep, the more I cry There is no dream of knocking me apart I hear the voices of my heart playing a story A girl is afraid of dark...
2
|
I want to meet new people in my area but I don't know how 🤷 I have always been the quiet type who blended into the background. I have been hurt lately and I have decided the best thing to do is to go out and find some people who are truly nice...
7
|
Well, I'm currently going through a rough break up. We were together for four years, and my life is pretty much shit right now :) Friends have tried their best to be supportive I guess, but I don't think any of them understand how truly dep...
6
|
Why do you reject me? Why do you hate me? Why do you threaten me? Have I not tried hard enough through these years? Do you pity me? Why do you put me down? Why do you think so less of me? Have my actions not been enough? Do you know how much I hu...
3
|
I’m standing under water and I can’t breath. I can’t move because the water is too heavy and I can’t speak because I’ll drown. My heart is slowing down and everything is going numb. If I drown who’s gonna save me. If no one saw me go in that water ...
9
|
I need to find myself. But what if I never find what I'm looking for?
11
|

I Feel Alone
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Feel Alone | Similar Worlds