I Would Go Back In Time If I Could

I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I wish I could see him for 1 more day. Just to have even one more day with him. 2 years after his death and I still feel a void.
5
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
If you could go back in time , What would you do in your life ?
0
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
If I could, I'd go back to the day I first spoke to you. I'd have never said a word. Too bad it isn't that simple. I'm grieving for the person I thought you were; and do you know what hurts the most? Everything was a lie.
1
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
Wouldn’t it be great if, once we got to 70, time would reverse and we got to start getting younger again? The next 60 years or so would be great. But it might really suck as you start to see yourself turning to too young -loss of independence, loss ...
1
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I wish life had a reset button.
11
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
Go back and fix my mistakes stop my stupid decisions Stop me from hurting those I love Make it so I can wear short sleeves without feeling eyes on my wrists Just to stop the pain
3
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I would relive being a kid again. Playing outside with my friends, riding my bike, and enjoy having no responsibilities. When your young you take things for granted and you just want to be older. I would also spend more time with friends and family t...
16
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I wonder if I went back in time what would happen. I seem to have so many pivotal moments, my life seems to snake severely from good to bad and rarely stays in between. Would I have not had that drink? Would I have not broken up that relationship? Wo...
1
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?
2
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I don’t dwell in the past, but I do like the way we change. I’d like to go back just as an observer. Just to see a life from a different angle. Or is this group for those that want to re-live an experience. To try to change what they are today?
46-50
2
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
Do you ever just wish you never met your exes? 🤦🤦🤦
6
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
There aren't that many eras that I would go back to, honestly. The past is a scary place lol.
2
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I wish I could and stick up for myself times people walked all over me. I would speak my mind and demand respect.
10
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
At least far enough back to buy 1000 bitcoins for a penny
0
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I definitely wouldn't have asked out my abusive ex boyfriend. I didn't know that our relationship would get so bad, he was so sweet as a friend that I developed feelings for him. But he turned into Satan himself after a month in our relati...
1
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
i have made so many mistakes if i could go back in time to fix them i would and maybe i could have saved my friends and family from suicide
1
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
wow the year is 2017 and 2017 people are in this group
1
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I used to think this a lot when I was younger, then one day after having worked so hard to turn my life around I looked in the mirror and I liked who I saw. In that moment I finally understood that all the things that I had wanted to change happened ...
4
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
This morning as i was waking up, I was still in that dream state that makes everything seem real. I thought I heard my mother messing around in the kitchen having her coffee,maybe talking on the phone in a quiet way so as not to wake me up. This drea...
18
|
I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
I am not a nice person when it comes to people crossing my line. When they do, I usually become rather irrational with them, and refuse to work things out. Back in April, one of my girlfriend's friends had asked her to prom thinking I was taking...
0
|

I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
Categories: Health, Regrets

I Would Go Back In Time If I Could | Similar Worlds