I Would Go Back In Time If I Could

Go back and fix my mistakes stop my stupid decisions Stop me from hurting those I love Make it so I can wear short sleeves without feeling eyes on my wrists Just to stop the pain
1
|
I would relive being a kid again. Playing outside with my friends, riding my bike, and enjoy having no responsibilities. When your young you take things for granted and you just want to be older. I would also spend more time with friends and family t...
11
|
I wonder if I went back in time what would happen. I seem to have so many pivotal moments, my life seems to snake severely from good to bad and rarely stays in between. Would I have not had that drink? Would I have not broken up that relationship? Wo...
1
|
If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?
2
|
I don’t dwell in the past, but I do like the way we change. I’d like to go back just as an observer. Just to see a life from a different angle. Or is this group for those that want to re-live an experience. To try to change what they are today?
46-50
2
|
If you had a choice between going back in time for a day or spending a day in the future which would you choose? Assuming one rule with going back in time is you can’t change history (no going back to kill Hitler or something). If going back in t...
5
|
Do you ever just wish you never met your exes? 🤦🤦🤦
6
|
There aren't that many eras that I would go back to, honestly. The past is a scary place lol.
2
|
I wish I could and stick up for myself times people walked all over me. I would speak my mind and demand respect.
10
|
At least far enough back to buy 1000 bitcoins for a penny
0
|
I definitely wouldn't have asked out my abusive ex boyfriend. I didn't know that our relationship would get so bad, he was so sweet as a friend that I developed feelings for him. But he turned into Satan himself after a month in our relati...
1
|
i have made so many mistakes if i could go back in time to fix them i would and maybe i could have saved my friends and family from suicide
1
|
wow the year is 2017 and 2017 people are in this group
1
|
I used to think this a lot when I was younger, then one day after having worked so hard to turn my life around I looked in the mirror and I liked who I saw. In that moment I finally understood that all the things that I had wanted to change happened ...
4
|
This morning as i was waking up, I was still in that dream state that makes everything seem real. I thought I heard my mother messing around in the kitchen having her coffee,maybe talking on the phone in a quiet way so as not to wake me up. This drea...
18
|
I am not a nice person when it comes to people crossing my line. When they do, I usually become rather irrational with them, and refuse to work things out. Back in April, one of my girlfriend's friends had asked her to prom thinking I was taking...
0
|
Very close to a year ago I visited the most tranquil, beautiful and yes peaceful place on Earth... Where, you ask? Ireland.. If you're a soul in need of solace.. Go to Ireland. Seriously nicest people and scenery by far...
41-45, FVIP
9
|
Sometimes going back in time is an option for one's memories but not one's realities. We often think, "if only this or that," but once water has passed under the bridge, it's rather difficult for it to flow backwards as thoug...
2
|
Living in the old 20's if I could. Wouldn't you?
0
|
If you could go back in time to any decade, what decade would you choose?
1
|

I Would Go Back In Time If I Could
Categories: Health, Regrets

I Would Go Back In Time If I Could | Similar Worlds