I Dont Get It

"Hey" Online tends to eventually lead to the question "so what do you want to talk about?" Well, my random buddy, you contacted me; not the other way around. I don't know you and didn't have anything to say to you. Tha...
5
|
I have always had a hard time understanding kindness. I've often felt confused or suspicious if someone was being nice to me. Genuine kindness. The kind where someone buys a homeless person something to eat instead of ignoring them. There have b...
2
|
What is it with people and money? Whole life you accumulate money only to not take it with you when you die. So why run so much after accumulating all that money? Same with the career. And the respect people demand coz they have some fancy degrees. L...
0
|

I Dont Get It

I Dont Get It | Similar Worlds