I Love Working Out

Getting ready to go to the gym. Today is trainer day and it's time for boxing. 💪 👊 I'm finding that boxing for me clears my mind and taxes my body (in a good way) and I look forward to doing it even when it's hard. She changes it up on...
14
|
GREAT LEG DAY!! Cardio this morning and burn it out with weights this afternoon. The fountain of youth.
5
|
I love getting healthy. But part of making changes does scare me off as well. I fill like part of me felt kind of depression in a weird way. It was a sunny day and i wanted to be outside like in the park and enjoy the sun. But i had to go workout and...
2
|
I love going to the gym and doing the push-ups, the sit-ups, the benching, the squatting, and all the other cool exercises. My personal favorite is the T9000 exercise where you bench 9000 pounds non-stop until you sing your ABC's all the way to ...
0
|
There is nothing like a good workout to make you feel better! This has been a long week mentally and my workout increased my energy and cleared out the mind. It's amazing how 30 minutes to an hour can improve your overall self. I recommend a com...
14
|
I've been taking advantage of the free trainer at the gym for over a year now. On Friday the place was packed for a change. The trainer has become a gym friend of mine, I was sort of hoping for more but I became his facebook friend just in time ...
7
|
I am feeling frustrated lately. I am exercising but I am slacking off and I don't know why exactly. I need to be doing MORE and I am doing less. The motivation is there, but it's like my body is rebelling onto moving into a higher level. Am...
9
|
I have basic gym at home with bench, barbell, dumbells and weights. love to spend 30 mins everyday.. love to keep myself in shape..
5
|
This week I have been trying a new tact with my workout. I've been noticing that I am not getting that endorphin rush after and I miss it lol. I had someone tell me that it means my body is getting used to the current level and in order to get t...
4
|
So today I was back on track with my workout (with a sigh of relief.) Yesterday I was panting like some middle aged person (which I am) and thinking when will it be over and today...I hopped off feeling good again...*note to self* DON'T get sick...
4
|
Does anyone else find that when they don't get to work out a few days (illness, minor emergencies, etc) that going back you "lose" something? I was sick and wasn't able to work out and wow...just in a few days it took a ton of ext...
6
|

I Love Working Out

I Love Working Out | Similar Worlds