I Love Working Out

I love going to the gym and doing the push-ups, the sit-ups, the benching, the squatting, and all the other cool exercises. My personal favorite is the T9000 exercise where you bench 9000 pounds non-stop until you sing your ABC's all the way to the letter "T". I always win. HAHA.....But I just love working out so much. If im not in the gym, I like to do the push-ups and the sit-ups when I'm cooking, cleaning, at the football game, at the funeral, at the play, at the movie theater, at Chuck-E-Cheese, in bed, in the shower, I do the workouts everywhere. People say i look like giant monster and i say "you pretty boys look like pencils" and I lol'l every time I say that.....I like to camp inside the gym too. I just wish John Connor would work out more, he looks like one of those pretty boys and so he's a little b*** who likes to hang out with that red haired punk. I'm gonna have to go mess with him again right now. But yeah i like to work out...
0
|

I Love Working Out

I love going to the gym and doing the push-ups, th... | I Love Working Out | Similar Worlds