Email or Username

Science & Technology

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

How Long Until Kids Don't Know What Laptops Are?
4 hrs ago
|
Are we post-primitive or just in denial?
As far as urges and priorities go. Not knocking on "primitive" in a negative sense. Just the simplicity
4 hrs ago
|
How is a unit calorie calculated , and who was it that formulated the unit ?
18 hrs ago
|
Did you know?
The sun will never see the dark side of the moon, or any thing for that matter. True story 😑
20 hrs ago
|
What does one do if their alternate password on Samsung Galaxy 5 is wrong?
So, my old phone was a cheap $20 Woolworths phone as a result I'm not good at phones. Anyway, I decided to try a lock screen on my new phone my SD gave me and it has trouble recognizing my fingerprint (only works sometimes). In the end I decided...
1 day ago
|
0.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
1 day ago
|
What is the coolest toy ever?
I think transformers!
1 day ago
|
What would the internet be?
Without filters and memes.
|
Do you think we'll ever see a 'Democratic Republic of the Eastern Moon' in our lifetime?
You know, if we ever get lunar settlements up and running.
|
Should all Flat Earth believers be launched into space to settle the question once and for all?
No, seriously, don't do that.
|
This man is about to launch himself in his homemade rocket to prove the Earth is flat
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/?utm_term=.f1e38a99e403 i'm gonna LOL when he despairingly Records a globe.
|
Are you interested in exoplanets?
I am very interested in exoplanets and have read something about them. I would like to visit an exoplanet, but unfortunately it is impossible...
|
One for the DBA's out there
|
Does it get better than this?
EPA Scientists are now quitting because ... (1) They can not now double dip and get pay from from both the EPA and universities (2) They can not work on the research they want. (3) They do not want to project manage ongoing remediation projects (...
|
OnePlus just dropped their new phone, the 5T, and I've been looking to replace my phone soon.
It's a beauty, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor, 8GB of RAM, 16 megapixel front camera and 20 megapixel rear camera, dual SIM tray, and a 3.5mm headphones jack (thank god). I just wish it had a QHD screen instead of AMOLED but that...
|
What is the best way to hide your IP address for free while using torrents?
|
How would you define Richard Dawkin's the 'selfish gene' and do you agree with it?
I am studying for an exam so this is not to cheat on an essay or anything 🙈 I just thought this might help me understand it better and also would be interesting to see people's take on it.
|
What's your last discovery
about This place?
|
Does anyone know or experienced ufo's+strange lights during/soon/after a war? I've heard they can be related to nuclear activity from other countries
It intrigues me (I'm talking about unidentified flying objects, not necessarily alien aircraft!)
|
Are you ready for the slowing of Earth's rotation?
Somebody tell Superman to stop it, that big jerk.
|

Science & Technology

Science & Technology | Similar Worlds