I Am Not What People Expect

For being the age that I am (which is 21 in case you were wondering), I’ve been through a lot and have seen a lot compared to the average 21 year old. I had to grow up a lot quicker than most people. No, I do not regret having to experience some of t...
3
|
No way to know the person for himself we are on a journey of constant search for ourselves a journey without a stop every day we discover a side but I know very well that I am real .. real amidst this huge amount of falsehood & fake people....
8
|
from this point forward, all I will offer is the best of me if something or someone is not appreciative or deserving of my best self, they receive none of me; my energy is far too precious to waste😉
4
|
how dark my days are, it is black like a night with no star shining, no moon illuminating its darkness, my soul also becoming isolated from everything , yes I know well how to hide my fears and mistakes and all those flaws that make me another person...
2
|
My dad calls me his little Rainbow because I was always coloring my nails different colours with markers and would put bright little butterflies in my hair. I was also reluctant to eat and very thin so they would put sprinkles on all my food. I...
15
|
I'm not you're usual type of twenty years old living away from home! What do you think?
12
|
Everyone thinks that I'm rude when I'm really just shy and awkward. Never trust first impressions with me because I'm shy with literally everyone whether in real life or online
11
|
I believe my looks, and who I really am on the inside, confuses people. 😅
4
|
People expect me to be stupid and ditzy and somewhat uneducated. But at least as far as I’d like to think I’m in no way any of those things. I’m wild and a little crazy at times but not ditzy. I’m well spoken and friendly but people assume because of...
6
|
Whatever impression I give you, it's the opposite.
4
|
Amar khai, amarpori, tader ami thorai poriya kori. fashin mia.. chunnir haat thika parle amare rokkhya koren.
51-55
0
|
... Including myself. It exists.  And it is different, much different, than that alone place I find when meditating.  The empty place is unrecognizable in that it is devoid of all ties to my otherwise everyday life.  Meditation is a quieting of my m...
5
|
Ive been taken for an Ethiopian, a Somali, and an Indian, but I'm Israeli, my name is Elah Biton.
15
|
The human mind fascinates me. The whole first impression of another or the opinions people have when they find out certain facts about someone . I've come to accept that everyone will have their own personal judgement on me regardless of wheth...
10
|
I think I lost my identity when my mom passed away. I don't know who I am anymore. I lost the urge to keep going. I lost motivation, the determination to get what I want. It feels like I just wander around with no particular destination. I just ...
1
|
We are all different, but we are also all the same. Really look inside to understand yourself and you will find what makes everyone else tick. That is as long as you can understand what it is you need to look for, and not get stuck on the details tha...
3
|
I can be extremely shy and quiet in new situations and it may take me a while (a very long while) to warm up to it, but at home, I am not quiet and I love to talk even if it is just to myself (or my cats) haha
8
|
What do they expect? No soul?
3
|
I am not what people expect. I hate it when people underestimate me. I should use it to my advantage, but it hurts that people think I'm not smart, or clueless about things. They always seen shocked when I say something they didn't expect m...
5
|
Just what I have been told a lot of times and relationship wise always had someone say I thought you would be better.
0
|

I Am Not What People Expect
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Am Not What People Expect | Similar Worlds