I Am So Emotionally Tired

I’m so exhausted. Everything is depressing. The world is full of death, diseases and people being unkind to eachother. Why can’t i strip off this body and mind for a while? I can only hope this is a phase, because i cannot face another day like th...
4
|
There’s a big part of me that wants to climb to the top of a mountain and scream until my voice gives out. Not that screaming would help anyway but just scream until my efforts make a difference. Scream until my family decides to let me make my own c...
2
|
*sighs* ⬇THIS⬇ 🖤
9
|
Very true... exhausted! I really need a break, some time off - more than just a weekend! 🖤
12
|
I have not felt this emotionally tired in a while. I don't want to go back to that dark place, but I don't know what to do about it, because I don't know why I feel like this. Nothing changed. Not my diet, not my schedule, no one died....
1
|
The temptation to respond to you is strong, but not something I'm going to submit to. I haven't spoken to you in weeks. You can't just return, expecting to pick up where we ended things. Doesn't work that way for me. I went throug...
3
|
I am tired of being someone who I'm not. I feel the opposite of myself and I can't stop thinking about this. I don't feel comfortable with myself as I am. I feel like I need to do some physical changes to myself to make me comfortable....
0
|
I'm too tired to care anymore....
9
|
I have zero emotional support in my life. Zero. I need and would love just one person to stand up for me and let me lean on them for just a moment. It would be extra nice if they cared for me too.
13
|
I'm just tired of it right now. Tired of being me. Tired of being afraid to smile, tired of having a crush that'll never be reciprocated, tired of this, tired of that. I'm just ...... Here's a photo I took. I hope you like it....
7
|
"I'm That Person Everyone Replaces After A While.." - Unknown
2
|
4
|
So tired of everything that sorrounds me
2
|
Exhausted. Pushed to my limits.
4
|
I am. I feel so sad and powerless and worthless right now because my father do silent treatment to me a few hours ago plus i'm depressed ):
0
|
How do you stop feeling emotionally attached and obsessing about someone. Im so emotionally tired, how do I reprogram my mind.
3
|
"I swear this isn’t the end But I still feel so alone Even when I’m surrounded by my best friends Word’s can’t penetrate A tree in the wind I bend Falling faster into the depths I’m falling, I’m falling Under such depression, I can barely even ...
0
|
"Forgive them father for they know not what they do", but it seems like i did everytime i lied to you..
0
|
Emotions. I want to say no thank you. I don't need you. But we are one in the same. I feel more deeply than most. I expect more from people because I'd give more. Its draining. The disappointment is draining. I wish humans would be mo...
2
|

I Am So Emotionally Tired

I Am So Emotionally Tired | Similar Worlds