I Want to Write a Book

i have this sort of power or gift ( i gave to myself) in which no words are needed they don’t have to talk for me to know what they are filled with what they carry inside.. i can smell it this is my play. no foggy windows energy passes sharp thr...
0
|
[After a few minutes of passionately kissing your neck and working my lips around to the peak of your collarbone, my hand rests on the back of your neck holding you into me as if I can't get enough of your skin, I move both my arms under yours h...
0
|
I have actually written a few books and my friend loved it. I love writing books. I've written 6 plots for 6 different books but I found 4 of them too boring or cliché. The thing I love about writing is that anything is possible. I actually pref...
0
|
Nostalgia I need to write I need to paint my pain...thats how i bottle my skins as perfumes .. i know i change drastically one charcter to another and take off each of my essences as snakes their skin. oh i know Ive died enough times in one life. a...
0
|
life was an Easter Rabbit time was like a garden and it had all these Easter eggs hidden all i did was wander without trying to crack them i was laying on the ground of time staring at the turning skies and the tumble leafs everything changed around...
0
|
I've wanted to write a book where Merlin is here in modern times and finally came up with a concept today!!!! Here's a little excerpt of what I have so far. Tell me what you think. ..............................................................
0
|
Oh I Lost my flight I'm at the airport. It's 11 : 11 I came to visit Mexico city for the first time.. I just want to fly back home To San Pedro. Time ain't on my side today . I don't have credit on my phone I got o only 50 dollar...
0
|
life is the must wonderful thing if you ask me.. but being a human .. we come alive and dream ..dreaming save us from thinking ..out of all life alive we are the dreamers..always dreaming of something better something farther something more golden ...
0
|
life is the must wonderful thing if you ask me.. but being a human ..thats another story.
0
|
i wasn't given life to live this way it is hard to live on dreaming when they always wake you trying to pull you out from your skeleton moonlight don’t let them wake me tonight ebrace me with your light tonights lullaby
0
|
today at my art class my art teacher told me things that were true and others down too real for me to believe she told me to stop dreaming i told her i always wanted to live where the ocean.. she told me it wasn't that dreamy as i dreamt it .....
0
|
Butterflies dont just happen, you know? my old dream.. it will always be a part of me Ive been there a couple of times in dreams and dreams awake it is the must beautiful an pleasant place I know though Ive never touch it. people i know have been the...
0
|
my old dream.. it will always be a part of me I’ve been there a couple of times thats how i escape my agony in dreams asleep and dreams awake it is the must beautiful an pleasant place I know though I’ve never touch it. people i know have been there...
0
|
A Bump In The Road... I have always enjoyed writing. I mostly write poems and short stories, but I enjoy most forms of writing. It is a passion of mine. So I ventured to write a book, but encountered a problem. After initially ...
0
|
Writing.... I'm only 15, I've been writing since I first started Middle school where I was 11. I breathed writing, lived it, dreamt it, I read all the time, getting more and more ideas and mixing them up to create a p...
0
|
It's Daunting... -It is. Every time I tried writing anything - and believe me, I've been trying to write fantasy and a little bit of science fiction ever since I was 12 - every time I ended up abandoning it because i...
0
|

I Want to Write a Book
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Want to Write a Book (Page 3) | Similar Worlds