I Want to Write a Book

I Want to Write a Book
I have actually written a few books and my friend loved it. I love writing books. I've written 6 plots for 6 different books but I found 4 of them too boring or cliché. The thing I love about writing is that anything is possible. I actually pref...
0
|
I Want to Write a Book
I've wanted to write a book where Merlin is here in modern times and finally came up with a concept today!!!! Here's a little excerpt of what I have so far. Tell me what you think. ..............................................................
0
|
I Want to Write a Book
A Bump In The Road... I have always enjoyed writing. I mostly write poems and short stories, but I enjoy most forms of writing. It is a passion of mine. So I ventured to write a book, but encountered a problem. After initially ...
0
|
I Want to Write a Book
Writing.... I'm only 15, I've been writing since I first started Middle school where I was 11. I breathed writing, lived it, dreamt it, I read all the time, getting more and more ideas and mixing them up to create a p...
0
|
I Want to Write a Book
It's Daunting... -It is. Every time I tried writing anything - and believe me, I've been trying to write fantasy and a little bit of science fiction ever since I was 12 - every time I ended up abandoning it because i...
0
|

I Want to Write a Book
Hobbies Writings

I Want to Write a Book (Page 3) | Similar Worlds