I Love Old Movies

I'm watching Brief Encounter. Absolutely love this movie and I don't really know why, nothing much happens 😍.
2
|
I just watched "The Man Who Would be King." It was very good.
2
|
Since there is no group for 80’s and 90’s movies, I will add them here. Prince of Tides, Three Witches of Eastwick, Death Becomes Her, When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, You’ve Got Mail, The Piano, Secrets of My Success, Back To The Future, ...
1
|
My favourite movie of all time is Rebecca, it’s one of those that I wish I could watch again for the first time.
6
|
I saw many silent movies in my life, some of them with piano accompaniment - wonderful experiences!
3
|
A few days ago, on TCM Yankee Doodle Dandy was on. I absolutely love that movie...the songs and dancing. I find myself singing along, singing makes me happy. It's really the only movie I like James Cagney in. I love the way he dances.
4
|
Does anyone remember a movie called Sundays and Cybelle ? What did you think of it? I found it very sad but also thought provoking. It caused riots when it was shown in theatres. And I am quite sure it would do so today.
1
|
SAM (earnestly) Please, boss, let’s go. Ain’t nothing but trouble for you here. RICK She’s coming back. I know she’s coming back. SAM We’ll take the car and drive all night. We’ll get drunk. We’ll go fishing and stay away until she’s gone. RIC...
7
|
It's sad how many people my age don't know of James Cagney. They don't even know White Heat. Shame a legend may be forgotten.
9
|
I wish they would stop remaking everything, it is not necessary. Ben Hur is part of cinematic history and well regarded as a classic of it's kind. I am sure JAWS will be coming soon with an all female crew on the boat and a CGI shark that leaps...
2
|
So Universal are planning to reboot all their stock of old monster characters. When I read that Tom Cruise is starring in The Mummy and that Dwayne Johnson is to be cast as The Wolf Man, then I feel straight away these films are heading in the wro...
6
|
I still like old movies. Just watched Dracula from 1931. Great imagery and use of light and shadow. You have to watch and allow yourself to be transported to when it was made and enjoy the charm of doing so.
6
|
I found my grandpas twin brother. Bufford T Justice is basically the exact way my grand pa with the accent and attitude and my grandpa was also a sheriff. lol.If u don't know the movie Smokey and The Bandit then u should watch it, that's wh...
1
|
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is my #1 favorite movie of all time! :) I loved watching it growing up! I love old movies with beautiful songs! Because i just love to sing a long! This is one of my favorite songs from the movie. <3
0
|
Quit Bawling!... Tonight, I watched an amazing movie that totally made Valentine's Day not crappy! I might have to bump "It Happened One Night" to the top of my favorite movie lists, I absolutely loved it. Clark ...
0
|

I Love Old Movies
Categories: Movies and TV

I Love Old Movies | Similar Worlds