Real talk, why are men's penises getting smaller, sperm counts dropping and men acting like 'little punk bitches' since 1982 apparently,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9vQ-bebJwA
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
All the shots given at birth
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] i'm sure pesticides, plastics and eating too much meat don't help
SkeetSkeet · 26-30, F
Since the dawn of time
Emasculated.
Fembots got bigger dinks
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
Only in soyboy countries like UK, France, California , us Belarusians, Slavs and Balts still beat our women.
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
[@1200730,Midnightnerd]
Yes even Satan won't come to Minsk.
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@415169,BluntSm0ker] unless escorted by a MiG-29 for his own safety?
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
[@1200730,Midnightnerd]

This is true.
SteelHands · 61-69, M
A lack of the biometric effects during the orgasm experience caused by the male and female micro-exchange of sexual secretory substances.

Excess porn...thats the reason.

Such as body perspiration, saliva and genital fluid.

Real heterosexual copulation is capable to inducing virulence in males and lowering fertility in females. Not so with porn addiction.

Bonus: This also causes a shrinkage of the brain and imbalance of the D.O.S.E. axis influence and recovery time.

Disclaimer. You'll be wasting your time asking for my proof. Research data that's been buried for socio-political reasons since the 1970s (even if it were placed directly into the hands of the press) would not be reported and if not, flatly denied.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Fluoride in the water.
curiosi · 56-60, F
[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] Fluoride is the sludge from the wet scrubbers while mining aluminum. That aluminum crosses the blood/brain barrier which causes dementia. It also causes a lot of other health issues.
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@423488,curiosi] there's lots of other modern plastics and chemicals too, but the Government doesn't put enough laws to protect people against them yet
SteelHands · 61-69, M
[@423488,curiosi] Another old study that was buried. Flouride causes bone brittleness and dental porosity. The psycological effect is an increase in suggestibility.

There are actually causes. They are from non conjugates in waste water reclamation, plastic microparticles in the food stream, prescribed medicines and regressive reproductive habituation.

Here's one of the environmental contributor of infant boys being endocrinologically affected.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgalo7ZsAM]
IssaJoke · C
omg that's my birth year. i take full credit 😎
FutureIdol · 26-30, M
Ok I'm asian nuff said. There are somethings I can't help if you know what I mean
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@590561,FutureIdol] apparently whites will be joining you soon.
SarahAndSamantha · 46-50, F
My fault. I have a preference for small penises. I might've gotten a bit overzealous when that genie granted me wishes
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@902047,SarahAndSamantha] ruch a Ravenclaw ;)
SarahAndSamantha · 46-50, F
[@1200730,Midnightnerd]
SteelHands · 61-69, M
Use it..(the right way) or lose it.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl2-aTPZU1w]
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
It's because of putting the #MeToo movement on steroids. It's hard to know how a man should act these days. Fortunately, it hasn't impacted me.
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] I was raised in a strong masculine way so I guess it won't affect me either.
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
[@1207676,LULUBELLE]

Fuck ur hawt.
mrlopez · 26-30, M
[@1207676,LULUBELLE] my future wife
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@1207676,LULUBELLE] lucky beach!
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
The top suspects are chemical contamination, like the"forever" chemicals found in our bodies,
Stress from mother's working during childhood,
Overwork and drugs including alcohol.
mrlopez · 26-30, M
When being born a man automatically made you a bad person
KaliKali · 36-40, F
[@1161949,mrlopez] Dawn of time?
mrlopez · 26-30, M
[@401815,KaliKali] since god farted and created the big bang
NinjaBoy · 18-21, M
So basically we’re just assuming this premise is true and guessing random stuff to explain it?

Okay here’s my explanation: too many Mexicans!
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@1007030,NinjaBoy] no, really, it's true. I'm old enough to be personally aware of the sad differences, but there's a strange lack of public attention to real issues like this.
mrlopez · 26-30, M
When snoop dog became a grandma
Sorry, I'm not sitting through a TikTok ad to watch that. If you can't embed it properly, I'll have to pass.
Midnightnerd · 18-21, M
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] so lazy!
Deepseeker · 36-40, M
The unconscious stress of climate change.
SteelHands · 61-69, M
Some of the environmental aspects are in this book.