I Dating

Single people, what is the reason that you are single?

I don't really need a serious relationship at the moment. Not until I get my life together somewhat 馃槄.
veeshalgreek31-35, M
More or less, Same reason
geoam151-55, M
Just wasn't meant to be for me
lovelychicadee41-45, F
Honestly I have no idea. I guess my desire to make someone very happy and please them is never enough.
TooStuffedToMove36-40, M
No one likes to date a cripple so accepted it
Leggs46-50, F
[quote]Not until I get my life together somewhat [/quote]

I am single, however, my life is mostly "together".
I have a little money, I do what I want, things are lonely but peaceful...

I do not want to throw all that away over some "relationship".
Dan8841131-35, M
[@1073121,Leggs] Yeah, I just want to get a better job than the one I have now, get my own place, and get a bit closer to finishing school. Those types of things.
Leggs46-50, F
[@940086,Dan88411] Consider this -
If you are looking to date, there are probably plenty of others out there in your same position. If you are looking to date, no time like the present.
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
I dislike being in a relationship because the things that you do with a person that make a relationship different from a friendship are all things that I don't want to do.
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
[@940086,Dan88411] I mean there's that, but like...even just a casual non-committed relationship. I don't wanna do the stuff that people do in that situation. Go on dates, kiss each other, call each other pet names. That stuff drives me away hard.
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
[@1073121,Leggs] Ok HARD agree on the part about having a meltdown if they don't text back immediately. My sister sent me a meme one time that was like "That moment when you get left on read but you don't have a mental breakdown about it because you're a fucking adult and you understand that people have things to do other than text you every moment of the day."

Also on the part about putting the other person first. It's not meaningful to put someone first if you're expected to do it. If you do it just because you want to, it means something. If you're already expected to, as you are in a relationship, then it's vapid.

And yeah, I hate X-rated stuff too.
Leggs46-50, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Basically too many motions to go through.

A few on here want to "get their lives in order" first.
problem is, once a relationship starts, one person wants to completely rearrange the other's.
QueenOfQuirkF
i don鈥檛 want a bf i just want friends to go on Pokemon like adventures with
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] I ain't into Pokemon but I get the part about adventure.
deadgerbil22-25, M
Same for me. I want to get situated first before trying to get into a serious relationship.
Elessar26-30, M
Too little patience for bullsh*t and short-tempered, which are anti-features for a partner. And also the fact I feel like I'd need to get my life together first too.
LucyFuhr51-55, F
...'cause I'm an a**hole 馃ズ

馃槄
geoam151-55, M
[@8345,LucyFuhr] 馃槻
ninalanyon61-69, T
My wife and I were together for forty years. I don't think I can do it again. I no longer have the emotional strength. I hope that when COVID is sorted out that I'll be able to meet people for the occasional fling.
SolGryn26-30, M
I'm not worth it
OldMan7070-79, M
My heart and soul have been too broken/burned, after two long and wonderful marriages & divorces, to want that legal entanglement again.
I just never remarried after I was widowed. I still date occasionally.
Dan8841131-35, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Same with my mom.
KuroNeko36-40, F
Lockdown and I don't think I'm entirely ready.
Because someone broke my heart and I don't feel anything inside anymore.
Bluebell31-35, F
I like watching my own tv in my own little house and sleep in my own bed.
reubles36-40, M
By choice, I have a lot of medical issues (kidney failure mostly) that take up most of my time and leave me pretty useless overall, I'd rather not be a waste of somebody's time when they could be enjoying life.
RasAlGhul22-25, M
My life is together and on the right path, but I dated 3 girls in the last year and during lockdown, so I'm done with the whole only talk, no bang thing. I would now like the no talk, only bang thing for a while 鈽濓笍

I Dating