I Am a Believer In Education

I Am a Believer In Education
Illiterate, Granny did not know it was a school. When it was mentioned by the neighbours and she finally understood what it was, she called it, in Hainanese, the school with the three dolls. The boys who passed through its gates wore white shirts an...
3
|
I Am a Believer In Education
Trying to help my children with schoolwork from home these past months has made me realize I am not a good teacher 🤣 I appreciate the teachers more and if I could find my old teachers I think they need an apology from me 😳✌🏻🤣
16
|
I Am a Believer In Education
College was the best years of my life.
4
|
I Am a Believer In Education
What is the best book that you will never be tired reading time and again?
3
|
I Am a Believer In Education
https://mynbc15.com/news/reality-check/good-teachers-are-quitting-because-of-bad-kids
1
|
I Am a Believer In Education
I do believe in the value of education, but I also recognize that it's not the only path to success in life. My parents don't have a high level of formal education. They're farmers, and they're doing well for themselves without n...
11
|
I Am a Believer In Education
A good education is key to getting what you want in life. I tell my girls, and all their friends this constantly.
22
|
I Am a Believer In Education
I am studying to become a special education teacher.
12
|
I Am a Believer In Education
It is not hard to learn more. What is hard is to unlearn when we discover ourselves wrong. It’s not a question of learning much. On the contrary. It’s a question of unlearning much. Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned. Sometimes the...
4
|
I Am a Believer In Education
Have you ever known an amateur psychologist/free counselor? I know two of them in my life. One is my niece and the other is my former neighbor of many years. Unlike most professional psychologists, they believe they know everything about the human m...
1
|
I Am a Believer In Education
'And you will be educated my way!'
8
|
I Am a Believer In Education
I completed my qualification for my mother. I need her to be proud of me. I enjoy studying and I plan to work in the near future when my children are responsible adults. I look forward to make positive contributions to society as well.
1
|
I Am a Believer In Education
Please any Law student in this site???
1
|
I Am a Believer In Education
Education is practical. It's about learning how the world actually is so that you can help to mould it be what you would like it to become. Without understanding and knowledge of facts (not the 'alternative' ones like in fairy tales)...
6
|
I Am a Believer In Education
The best kind of education is self-directed. I believe in encouraging curiosity and critical thinking.
9
|
I Am a Believer In Education
A lot of my friends make fun of me because I actually enjoy school and learning as much as I can. Like I’m sorry you don’t want to be successful in life 💁🏻‍♀️
9
|
I Am a Believer In Education
Education of all sorts is beneficial. I especially love Sociology and in particular Social Psychology. That's the one thing i have been continually passionate about and pursuing for years
1
|
I Am a Believer In Education
I want to show you 2 laws ,and the difference So the next time you tell someone Gods laws ended at the cross exactly what laws you are speaking of , and if you think they are ANY OF THE 10 ,,you are in error sharing a lie not of God and you my fr...
2
|
I Am a Believer In Education
Go get it wherever you can while it's free! You'll need to pay attention though, they can't just download it through a USB port or whatever! Make the most of every chance you get! You'll need to sharpen your wits if you really wa...
3
|
I Am a Believer In Education
I made the most out of school, and I've been to college too. I read a lot, because school is about sparking your interest in the world of mankind and beyond, and I'm deeply interested to learn more.
3
|

I Am a Believer In Education
Education

I Am a Believer In Education | Similar Worlds