I Am a Believer In Education

I wish I got my education like masters degree. I'm not going back now!
1
|
It is not hard to learn more. What is hard is to unlearn when we discover ourselves wrong. It’s not a question of learning much. On the contrary. It’s a question of unlearning much. Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned. Sometimes the...
4
|
Have you ever known an amateur psychologist/free counselor? I know two of them in my life. One is my niece and the other is my former neighbor of many years. Unlike most professional psychologists, they believe they know everything about the human m...
1
|
'And you will be educated my way!'
8
|
I completed my qualification for my mother. I need her to be proud of me. I enjoy studying and I plan to work in the near future when my children are responsible adults. I look forward to make positive contributions to society as well.
1
|
Please any Law student in this site???
1
|
Education is practical. It's about learning how the world actually is so that you can help to mould it be what you would like it to become. Without understanding and knowledge of facts (not the 'alternative' ones like in fairy tales)...
6
|
The best kind of education is self-directed. I believe in encouraging curiosity and critical thinking.
9
|
A lot of my friends make fun of me because I actually enjoy school and learning as much as I can. Like I’m sorry you don’t want to be successful in life 💁🏻‍♀️
9
|
Education of all sorts is beneficial. I especially love Sociology and in particular Social Psychology. That's the one thing i have been continually passionate about and pursuing for years
1
|
I want to show you 2 laws ,and the difference So the next time you tell someone Gods laws ended at the cross exactly what laws you are speaking of , and if you think they are ANY OF THE 10 ,,you are in error sharing a lie not of God and you my fr...
2
|
Go get it wherever you can while it's free! You'll need to pay attention though, they can't just download it through a USB port or whatever! Make the most of every chance you get! You'll need to sharpen your wits if you really wa...
3
|
I made the most out of school, and I've been to college too. I read a lot, because school is about sparking your interest in the world of mankind and beyond, and I'm deeply interested to learn more.
3
|
How to spot a lie. Thought some of you might find this interesting/useful.
0
|
I opted not to go to university, although I often reflect on my decision. Instead I did a training course which has enabled me to utilise interests into getting a very interesting job in a fashion house in London. But I think I would have loved the d...
2
|
Self improvement is essential in life, becoming better informed, comes at a cost, you will need to study in depth , make a commitment to achieve something, even to get to the end of the most boring books. Self improvement is where you improve your l...
2
|
Where do you find the best education? I'm at the Lycée St Thomas D'Aquin. I go to the Eglise St Thomas D'Aquin, but sometimes to the Basilique Ste Clotilde. A spiritual element is always important in education to remind us we haven...
5
|
'Education is not the filling of the pail, but the lighting of a fire' - William Butler Yeats
4
|
This describes the high school I went to perfectly! Such a great example of the American education system...
2
|
Reading, rhymes and arithmetic's....
2
|

I Am a Believer In Education
Categories: Education

I Am a Believer In Education | Similar Worlds