Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

How do u know there is a demon inside of u ? Cuz when I am drunk I feel like someone else
2
|
Will you pray with me?
Our Father, praises to you. Thank you for Jesus our redeemer. Thank you for blessing us Father with everything we need. Give us repenting hearts and steadfast faith and love for Jesus and each other. Please heal the world of the virus Father. We ask ...
8
|
What would you do? “Train up a child in the way he shall go and when he is old he shall not depart from it”.
A young boy in Albuquerque found $125000 by a ATM machine! He turned it in to the police and got rewarded for it!
2
|
Will you pray with me?
Holy Father, praises to you. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for blessing us and loving us. Give us a repenting heart and help us keep our faith strong. Forgive us our sins and protect us from evil. Please heal the world of the virus Father. In Jesus ...
10
|
How do you get to self-realization?
11
|
Can women be monks?
7
|
Can Jesus reveal Himself to a Shia, a member of Hezbollah ?
Yes indeed.. The forgiveness of Jesus is easier then drinking water.. 😊
3
|
Will you pray with me?
Generous and loving Father, we thank you for giving us a Savior. He came and was an example to us and gave us instruction and taught us how to please you Father. The men he taught through Him gave us the Bible, your word that we can now learn how we ...
8
|
How do you feel when certain people are assigned to mentor you in a church?
Poll See Poll Options
I think I'd waste their time, unintentionally of course.
1
|
Do you think in todays world and the ways things are changing !
Do you think it's the Devil work ? Or Do you think it's Gods work ? What I noticed is that people have the idea in there action of not caring and all of that comes down to peer pressure and images they want others to think but in reality a ...
1
|
Can a Psycopath attempted murderer be saved by the LORD Jesus Christ ?
You bet He can 😊.. Enjoy the train ride Christian Sisters and Brothers..
6
|
Will you pray with me?
Holy God, thank you for Jesus, what he did and why he did it. Thank you for our families that you have blessed us with. We pray that we can raise them up in Christ Jesus according to your will. Give them a repenting heart full of love and compassion ...
8
|
Even a Jewish Scientist of the highest order needs truth.. Do you?
Poll See Poll Options
James Tour comes to Believe the LORD..
2
|
Do you preach the bible?
If you're not vegetarian don't preach to me the bible. https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=1477 link is text of Genesis King James Version [29] And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, w...
1
|
Will you pray with me?
Loving Father, you sent your only Son to die in our place. How can I thank Him for doing that? James 1:27, James 4:17, Hebrews 13:16, 1st Timothy 6:18, 1st Peter 3:12 Thank you Father for your word full of instruction. Thank you for your grace and me...
6
|
Why Do Scoffers Scoff? What's The Big Deal?
7 “He who corrects a scoffer gets shame for himself, And he who rebukes a wicked man only harms himself. 8 Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wis...
2
|
How can a married woman make a crush for another man right? I believe in purity and brotherly love!? I am Christian
1
|
Will you pray with me?
Our Father in Heaven, praises and glory to you. Thank you so much for sending Jesus to redeem us. Thank you for loving us and blessing us. We pray for guidance to live according to your will, slow to anger and a repenting heart full of love and appre...
6
|
So i was just curious googling eastern religions in the west then i found this.
https://www.ligonier.org/learn/articles/why-are-eastern-religions-so-attractive-to-so-many/ Actually it comes at result number 3 or sthng if you google eastern reli..ons in the west. But then i forgot its a christian website.
1
|
Do you realize that you are going to die? Threes score and ten!
3
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion (Page 5) | Similar Worlds