Why did we wait in line to vote for Joe Biden when he's done nothing with a side order of zip to change Trump policies?

No to voting rights, nothing on single payer, Afghanistan is still occupied... no green infrastructure, nothing nothing -. Why vote for Democrats at all?
MasterLee · 51-55, M Best Comment
I could never think of any reason to vote for a democrat. They just want power.
[@9463,MasterLee] maybe the OVERTLY nazi party is better
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
[@9463,MasterLee] funny considering that Trump claims that antifa was against him. The true antifa was the ww1 and ww2 soldiers tgat fought against Hitler. If anti fascism groups are against trump shouldn't it be a wakeup call to the fact he is doing everything antidemocratic against everything Americans hold dear.
Montanaman · M
[@1207770,EmiliyStar] considering that all of the ww1 soldiers are gone, and most of the ww2 soldiers are gone, they don't belong to any group that can be against or for Trumpism. Trump is pro-Isreal.
Biden? Jury is still out. 🙄🤷‍♀️

jackson55 · M
Good question.
Because Trump is a dumpster fire of a human being who ran his presidency like a reality show, made a laughing stock of the country and the people wanted him [i]gone[/i], whoever would replace him.

Simple.
eli1601 · 61-69, M
I say never vote for democrats
eli1601 · 61-69, M
[@322117,Zonuss] 😂 what was it before the pandemic 🤔
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
[@10531,eli1601] Low because of Obama. Then Trump fucked things up, so now a Democrat has to clean up his mess. Much like Obama cleaned up after Bush. And Bill Clinton cleaned up after the first Bush.
eli1601 · 61-69, M
[@1188065,PrincessAwesome] 😂
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
OMG. You're such a victim. "The base" would love you.
Did you expect the colossal mess Trump left cleaned up overnight ? I’m never voting for Republicans. They still don’t recognize how badly he screwed thing up.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I think no movement is what we got.
Remember we effectively have two different governments and they are fighting each other. The democrats come up with policies that most people like. But the Republicans only policies are obstruct anything the democrats say, tr*mp and voter suppression.
Democrates are slow and naive. But that is better than the civil war the Republicans keep pushing for.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] a few Democrats are acting like Republicans and Joe Manchin is only one.
MarineBob · 56-60, M
At least you went to the polls
lou502008 · 61-69, M
[@2021,MarineBob] so she says😉
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@329993,lou502008] gee, like nobody ever weighs in just to call me a liar,. I'm so shocked.
[@2021,MarineBob] This must frost some voters...but
Pfuzylogic · M
I remember that transition period.
He did whatever he could to subvert any process because he ended up needing to be extracted from the office like a planters wart.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@15676,jackson55]
truth hurts I am sure.
Do you think he will be reinstated?
jackson55 · M
[@3118,Pfuzylogic] Nope, not a chance. And uncle Joe will be a one termer.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@15676,jackson55]
If he is a one termed it will only be from passing away in office. He isn’t the morbidly obese one that suffered a stroke.
Anyways say “hello Kamala!”
lou502008 · 61-69, M
i didnt wait in line to vote for Joe...i walked right in and voted for Donald Trump!

And look where that got me!!!!!!
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@329993,lou502008] ah. The suburbs that matter.
lou502008 · 61-69, M
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] it's not the suburbs...i think it was the stuffing of the ballot boxes!
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
Trump was literally trying to overturn our democracy. If Biden does absolutely nothing, he will have been a much better president than Trump.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@3118,Pfuzylogic] the Democratic party handed him two elections to beat Bernie Sanders.
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] I know that's the position that the internet took, but it's not true. The truth is simply that Biden won the primary. Yes, the DNC wanted Biden and the media buried Bernie as best they could, but Biden still won democratically.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@1188065,PrincessAwesome] I think we're lucky Biden won the election, but only massive voter turnout made it happen. The Democratic party didn't want to try too hard.
I mailed my vote for Trump and I truly believe my vote was counted... AHH AHAH H H HAHAHAHHA HHHHHH AH AH AHAHAHAH HAH AH AH AHHAHHAHH HAH AHHAHA......Keeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk...............Keeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk.............Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] Right - Trump is German - what's your point ?
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Trump’s grandfather might have been a kraut, but Trump is just your run of the mill amerifat.
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] And getting fatter every day !
It's Manchin and Sinema holding absolutely everything up. If they weren't voting Republican Party Line and giving win after win to Rich Mitch Joe would be passing bills.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@1105703,Nudistsue26] we get no change in policy.
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] there will be plenty of policy changes they don't get through the red tape over night. Under best of circumstances we won't see tgem till December more likely this time next year or little longer
MissFugger · F
I did not wait in that line, thankfully .
alkynesoftrouble · 51-55, M
Some perspective;

There are 525,600 minutes in one year..
The former president had full power to
Jack things up for 525,600 *4
Or 2,102, 400 minutes..

Joes has been in office for 198720 +-…

I am not a the biggest fan of Biden..

At least Biden doesn’t wear depends.

Over the past 4 years, countless years of work on both sides of the isle has been undone.
At least it’s a start.
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
[@113373,TexChik] trump is the source of the problems so absolutely blame you
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
[@113373,TexChik] he lost despite his multiple attempts at cheating and his family begging people to continue to illegally vote for whole week after last day to
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Very good question. I have no idea what anyone expected from a dementia addled old man that can't read his teleprompter. Given his well known history of racism and corruption.....
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@1188065,PrincessAwesome] Actually he did but your blindness is blind. Have an nice misery under Biden. Lets hope he doesn't start any wars. He is that incompetent. Look at the disaster he has already made of the US economy.
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] Source?
Oh yeah, the economy hasn't recovered at all. 😂
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@1188065,PrincessAwesome] As if you have any sources!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! You aren't worth giving any information. You can't understand it.
Spotpot · 41-45, M
Blame the republicans and Biden dident promise a single payer he promised a public option.
Graylight · 46-50, F
Be a troll. Don't be a lying troll.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
His voters mailed in their patriotism
MasterLee · 51-55, M
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] as did the dead, multiple votes, etc
Zonuss · 41-45, M
Because politics isn't ran by Presidents. You'll get it one day.
Roadsterrider · 51-55, M
Because Uncle Joe lied. He is part of the political machine, it doesn't matter if there is a D or an R behind their name, they are more interested in control of the country than in the country itself. We need to get away from career politicians, Biden has been on the public dime for 40 years and hasn't fixed anything, now he has been voted into the top spot of government and he still isn't going to do anything. The future is all mapped out by the people who have bribed our senators and congressmen and their agenda will continue regardless of what the voters really want. Politicians don't tell us what they really think or what they really want to do, they just try to tell us what they think we want to hear so they can get elected.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@830583,Roadsterrider]
I was from 79 to 2002 and retired. Got paid for it starting in 2019. A long wait but worth it.
My step father was a major in the marines and was deployed to Cambodia. He was a very decent man and his example had me choose the military.
Roadsterrider · 51-55, M
[@3118,Pfuzylogic] Grandfather and Father were Army and Army Air Corps respectively. Older brother was a Jarhead, when I graduated high school, I figured the military was the easiest way to learn a trade and do better for myself, I hit the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine, the Marine recruiter told the best lies and ten minutes later I was signed up with a scheduled MEPPs visit and a bus ticket. I eventually got FAA certification as an powerplant mechanic and then went to work building turbine engines when I got out. Wouldn't change a bit of it.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@830583,Roadsterrider]
Can’t argue with military training for education and experience.
I was a nuke student and when that didn’t work out I was SeaBees and Radar repair later.
EmiliyStar · 26-30, F
Presidential policies take time to enact because got to go through senate and such.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@1207770,EmiliyStar] So how are you enjoying the massive inflation of Joe Biden? How about the massive invasion from the south that Biden encouraged? How does it feel to have the VPOTUS told to put a mask on by the president of Guatemala?
Rose0415 · 31-35, F
Wait, how did you all of a sudden go from a Dem supporter to this? Did someone change your programming?
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@1128378,Rose0415] https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=concern+troll
eli1601 · 61-69, M
[@31716,beckyromero]
tindrummer · M
send mitch a telegram and ask him