AbbeyRhode · F Best Comment
The medical industry, who inflated the numbers because they get paid more for treating Covid patients. Bonus if they put them on a ventilator.
The drug industry, who is selling out of vitamins and supplements, not to mention the medications used by the hospitals.
The media, who have done everything in their power to create panic and confusion. Fear sells, and they have outdone themselves in spreading fear.
Politicians, who jumped on it with no regard for innocent lives, and have been playing politics with it.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@27778,AbbeyRhode] They are cockroaches, and I am in danger for my posts. Not because of SW staff, but because of what has been passed on to others. Be alert. Be vigilant. Be careful.
AbbeyRhode · F
[@3557,puck61] Sad but true. We are living in turbulent times.
puck61 · 56-60, M
[@27778,AbbeyRhode] They are lower than pig dogs, and there is no low too low for them.

purplepen · 46-50, F
Lysol.
[@658702,purplepen] lol
Sidewinder · 31-35, M
The MOTHERF***ING GOVERNMENT!
Sidewinder · 31-35, M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] I don't know or care how, I just wanted to vent.
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@1044003,Sidewinder] 👍
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] Even I have to agree with you.
[@1044003,Sidewinder] I fully understand.
Amazon. Walmart. mostly the Democratic Governors and mayors
missbeez · 26-30, F
China as all masks come from there and hospitals
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@486083,missbeez] Hospitals have been absolutely clobbered because whenever things start looking rough, they're forced to cancel all the shit that actually makes them money. China's mask making companies did well - but like everyone else their country took a monumental economic hit out of all of this.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] And as a plus, masks are being produced locally and not bought from China ever since March's shortage, at the very least here in Italy (but I bet it's the same in the U.S.). Maybe fabrics, at most, I don't know.
The drug company that comes out with a cure. Right now, it looks like Regeneron is the front runner for the moment.
Nimbus · M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] It's possible.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] mAbs production is a pain to scale up. Chances are we'll have a vaccine long before Regeneron's could be produced in necessary quantities, I suppose.
exotically · 22-25, F
tiktok
karly · 18-21, F
cashiers
Nimbus · M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] Good point :)
[@658702,purplepen] exactly so we dont know if they had much of an impact like the whole World is still going through
Nimbus · M
[@1098989,Donotfolowme] At least.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@1098989,Donotfolowme] Early on maybe, now not much.