I Love Rain and Thunderstorms

8
|
But I don't like going out in it and getting soaking wet! is it ever going to stop raining here today! 🙄
2
|
I just want lay down outside and feel the rain tonight.
2
|
I wish some rain and thunderstorm right now... sitting on the porch and sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee!!!
27
|
I got caught in a massive thunderstorm coming back from dinner. It was only 200 metres to walk back to my room, but I got completely soaked. I was wearing T-shirt, shorts and sandals, so that didn't matter much, but I'd washed my hair befor...
4
|
I just love it. If it starts raining before I go to sleep, I will fall asleep so peacefully. I love rain, thunderstorms, I love everything about it. I love the sound of it pounding towards the window glass.
2
|
#fridaynight#friend#bike#rain#thunderstorm#highway#Refreshingoldmemories Man i love this so much !! Did this crazy thing after long-long time !! 🙃
1
|
Yass i love the way it makes me feel. I love the smell and feeling of rain and the sounds of thunder. When it happens i usually turn off every thing, open up the blinds, and watch or jusf sit on the balcony with some music.
3
|

I Love Rain and Thunderstorms

I Love Rain and Thunderstorms | Similar Worlds