I Lost Someone To Suicide

A good friend of mine, January of 1999. I actually remember blaming myself for it, not even kidding.
7
|
I was the one who found him.. I was 15 when it happened, and my brother was 17. I had came home early that day because of a fever I had gotten at school. Nobody was home, my parents were off to work, and the rest of my siblings were still at school....
10
|
Rest well.
100+, M
4
|
Back in August 2010 my auntie on my mum's side hung herself after suffering a spell of severe depression. The help she needed just wasn't there for her. I urge anyone who is suffering to talk to someone. Anyone. One friendly ear could help...
6
|
I lost several friends to suicide. One of them was an ex boyfriend. I don’t want to lose anymore. I would never take my own life. I’ve attempted a few times. But I have a reason to live now.
3
|
I lost one of my best friends to suicide about a month ago and I posted about that a while back. I still have periods of extreme sadness which is quite unusual for me. And I'm thankful to the users who cared enough to report my profile for Sui...
6
|
... my mom. Sometimes i wonder why she didn't take me with her.
6
|
I lost my sister almost 6 years ago... I don't remember a day that has gone by that I don't think of her for a moment. It's been hard. So many unanswered questions and feelings... I recently started going to a support group and it help...
2
|
Today is the birthday of one of my friend who commited suicide 2 years ago. We became friends in college and often he used to be my lab partner. Initially I used to dislike him because of his stubbornness but later in one situation, he took a stand f...
8
|
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar. Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub ...
3
|
no matter how long it has been the holes still there I miss him so much my life feels so broken with out him like i lost half of me I lie when I say I'm ok tears continue to fall for you I'm sorry I couldn't save you
6
|
I don't like the number of people growing in this group
5
|
Today marks 3 years since my classmate killed herself. She made her family dinner, cleaned her room, packed her suitcase after writing a goodbye letter then jumped in front of a train...rip Brooke you'll always be 16...I hope you found the peace...
6
|
"Sometimes we need things in our life cut away, someone's words to save us from the rot trying to overtake us, they don't need to be pretty they just need to be sharp and true." -lily
3
|
with every loss i find myself slipping back into memories of every person who has come and gone in my life. every time the bars get a little closer together and it's harder to see beyond them, to make believe i am free from my mind. i miss misad...
3
|
Another soul lost to the crushing weight of the world.
3
|
A co-worker, who became my best friend, who then became like a sister to me, committed suicide on October 6, 2013. I knew she struggled with some things but I never dreamed she would take her own life. She shot herself in the chest. She was still a...
6
|
A couple of months ago I lost a friend of mine. We had known each other 8 years roughly. He went though a hard time and committed suicide. The night he went missing I searched my entire town looking for him. It was almost midnight. The next morning h...
6
|
i remember when the group was only 60-50 people now it at 111 that sucks
2
|
"....I have felt your pain, and not just for a few days or weeks or on occasion. I have felt your pain to the core of my soul, for years and years. I have plotted my death too many times to count. Yet, I'm still here. So every day is anothe...
2
|

I Lost Someone To Suicide
Categories: Loss to Suicide, Parenting and Family

I Lost Someone To Suicide | Similar Worlds