I Am Interested In the Paranormal

I love anything to do with the paranormal it intrigues me and I watch a lot of shows that involve ghost hunts too although some of them I don’t feel are real and is played up a lot for the cameras but I do believe in ghosts and always feel I’m being...
4
|
I love this podcast! The show is on twice a week on my local NPR station but I dig that I can listen to more here: https://spookedpodcast.org/
3
|
I fear possessions and that sort of thing, but in general I do not fear the devil because I know God. And I do not fear demons because I know angels. And i do not fear ghosts because they are only lost spirits. We all have a spirit underneath this fl...
1
|
Has any heard of Jinns? They are invisible ,made of fire,can read your minds.The Devil was from among the jinn. The other intelligent creation other than humans in Earth with a choice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyt2hP8B7Ys
1
|
I once heard a story about a hospital in the US where thousands of people had died from tuberculosis in late 19th century. They stuffed the bodies in the so-called Death Tunnel. I don't know the name of the place but it seems to be one of the mo...
18-21
2
|
I'm a vampire.
6
|
Has anyone had any weird experiences with the occult? This doesn't get talked about as much
3
|
I've been using the ouija board for a few years now and have never encountered anything exceptionally noteworthy until recently. I started using it with a newer friend of mine and we always end up talking to a spirit who calls himself Omry (some...
0
|
One of my favorite things to do is listen to paranormal stories on YouTube. I listen to them when I go to bed. I usually fall asleep during the third or fourth video.
3
|
I believe that paranormal shows on television have damaged true paranormal research. These shows make it very difficult for people to take it serious.
4
|
First became interested in paranormal stuff when I found out the ghost of Michael Jackson was in my closet. First I was afraid then realized there was nothing to fear since he liked boys 🙈
7
|
Someone sleep with me in a haunted house? Or rather, someone have nightmares with me in a haunted house?
3
|
I want to believe in the Paranormal, I truely do. In the same way I want to believe in religion. All the lore and beliefs, cryptids, ghosts and demons. It would make our world so much more fascinating. Perhaps even give life more purpose, to discover...
2
|
Going to the Whaley House tonight!
3
|
Okay, so I've been asked to post my ghost experiences here. I'll start with a building on my college campus. I went to college in NJ, and there's a building on our campus named Hobart Manor, with a very interesting story behind it. It ...
4
|
Have you ever had what you consider to be a paranormal encounter? 👻👽
4
|
Yesterday my missus wanted to make popcorn but the scoop was nowhere to be found, it must have been knocked off and been on the shelf, the floor or somewhere but we couldn't find it. She made the popcorn and filled the void left by the scoop by ...
4
|
Here in modern times we are busy with technological distractions. But there are things we are getting further away from understanding any of it.
8
|
Another paranormal investigation on the books. USS Hornet in Alameda,Ca tonight. Was encountered by energetic forces at the start & heard replies in EVP & other tools. :> Fun times
2
|
I've had several first hand ghost experiences and I do believe in ghosts. Message me to find out more!
3
|

I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Categories: Religion

I Am Interested In the Paranormal | Similar Worlds