I Am Interested In the Paranormal

I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Currently watching this show called Paranormal Caught On Camera.. What’s your favorite “paranormal” show to watch?👻
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I love this podcast! The show is on twice a week on my local NPR station but I dig that I can listen to more here: https://spookedpodcast.org/
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I fear possessions and that sort of thing, but in general I do not fear the devil because I know God. And I do not fear demons because I know angels. And i do not fear ghosts because they are only lost spirits. We all have a spirit underneath this fl...
1
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Has any heard of Jinns? They are invisible ,made of fire,can read your minds.The Devil was from among the jinn. The other intelligent creation other than humans in Earth with a choice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyt2hP8B7Ys
2
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I once heard a story about a hospital in the US where thousands of people had died from tuberculosis in late 19th century. They stuffed the bodies in the so-called Death Tunnel. I don't know the name of the place but it seems to be one of the mo...
18-21
2
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I'm a vampire.
6
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Has anyone had any weird experiences with the occult? This doesn't get talked about as much
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
One of my favorite things to do is listen to paranormal stories on YouTube. I listen to them when I go to bed. I usually fall asleep during the third or fourth video.
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I believe that paranormal shows on television have damaged true paranormal research. These shows make it very difficult for people to take it serious.
4
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
First became interested in paranormal stuff when I found out the ghost of Michael Jackson was in my closet. First I was afraid then realized there was nothing to fear since he liked boys 🙈
7
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Someone sleep with me in a haunted house? Or rather, someone have nightmares with me in a haunted house?
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I want to believe in the Paranormal, I truely do. In the same way I want to believe in religion. All the lore and beliefs, cryptids, ghosts and demons. It would make our world so much more fascinating. Perhaps even give life more purpose, to discover...
2
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Going to the Whaley House tonight!
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Okay, so I've been asked to post my ghost experiences here. I'll start with a building on my college campus. I went to college in NJ, and there's a building on our campus named Hobart Manor, with a very interesting story behind it. It ...
5
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Have you ever had what you consider to be a paranormal encounter? 👻👽
4
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Yesterday my missus wanted to make popcorn but the scoop was nowhere to be found, it must have been knocked off and been on the shelf, the floor or somewhere but we couldn't find it. She made the popcorn and filled the void left by the scoop by ...
4
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Here in modern times we are busy with technological distractions. But there are things we are getting further away from understanding any of it.
8
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Another paranormal investigation on the books. USS Hornet in Alameda,Ca tonight. Was encountered by energetic forces at the start & heard replies in EVP & other tools. :> Fun times
2
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
I've had several first hand ghost experiences and I do believe in ghosts. Message me to find out more!
3
|
I Am Interested In the Paranormal
We are not alone, but whether they are sprites, fairies, nymphs or simply angels and daemons, we can hardly really know, but the banshees sing with the harpies and the hobgoblins, and there are most definitely trolls!
10
|

I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Religion

I Am Interested In the Paranormal | Similar Worlds