I Think Good Communication Is Vital To A Good Relationship

Poor communication, being unforgiving and not acknowledging a person in order to create a fulfilling relationship makes it unsafe. Recognizing your own failures, admitting to them and proactively changing future interaction can produce success. Fu...
1
|
I've always had the notion that communication was everything in a relationship. ANY relationship. It was one of the most important things. I recently began talking with a guy. at first the communication was great. I mean we talked about everythi...
1
|
Sometimes it is what isn't said that says so much.
5
|
Ooooh!!! Am sorry, very sorry. I once had a wrong impression over white men in the past. Am an African, I once had impression that all white colour people are smokers. I was even of opinion that white men are born with smoking habit, until recently...
2
|
I'm thinking that He is being withdrawn because I can't be there til late October.... BUT he's not talking to me for me to know what's up with him. He's giving me one sentence answers, I called and he abruptly wanted to end t...
1
|
If you hear about me through someone else's perspective. You didn't really give me a chance to hear me out. Quick to judge and to voluntarily jump in front of the gun. What happens if you heard some bad stuff coming from Tom. Tom twisted ...
3
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Think Good Communication Is Vital To A Good Relationship | Similar Worlds