I Feel So Alone

I wish i could hear this 😔
12
|
Having another tough day... these crazy hormones.
2
|
0
|
i wish i had someone to catch me when i fall
1
|
I hate being the way I am... I don't want to be crazy anymore. I hate it I just want to be normal.
3
|
Loneliness in a crowd of people is the worst kind of loneliness, but I cannot help it. Someone who leads a lonely existence always have something on their mind that they are eager to talk about. If you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it...
13
|
This is ironic for me because I dont like to socialize. Or go out in public. I like my alonetime and I like my space but sometimes even if I am with a friend I still feel lonely. I dont want a relationship but the friends I have i just can't see...
6
|
But does anyone really care? Like seriously people don’t care. There’s no hope there was never any it has always been a bunch of lies
0
|
My favorite color is red I lay in this tub thinking about how beautiful red is. The feeling of red is intoxicating. The smell of red is familiar. Red symbolizes anger ,violence , danger ; words I can identify with too well. I lay in this tub ...
3
|
I'm just a girl who fell in love w the most amazing guy I've ever met but after 5 years i lost him the night he got into an argument w someone and got shot...I've tried to move on but no guy treats me the way he did. Depression and sui...
4
|
Moms trip was extended so now I'm home alone until new year... Xmas solo. Yay(!) :'(
1
|
"I feel so alone" That is truly an understatement for me. I can't fully describe how lonely I feel on the inside and outside. Why I feel lonely and out of place in this world is complicated to explain. When I analyze my emotions enough...
5
|
Most people don't like baby blue snowflakes. You aren't white enough....you aren't like the others.... But im different because I reflect... And I fall so softly... Most people don't realize baby blues cry alone but we long for o...
6
|
Unimaginable though this might be in catering circles, there are people in existence who dislike strawberries and anything strawberry flavoured. I have never knowingly come across one, but I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one. But it...
100+, F
6
|
Here's another reason why I feel so alone. Poetry. Seems to me that everyone else in the world thinks it's marvellous stuff, can't get enough of it, the bleaker the better, blah di blah. Me, I can't be doing with it. I wrote some ...
100+, F
10
|
Sometimes I feel the world is too much to handle and unbearable especially with people around you these days. I read someone's comment once on Facebook and she explained the 3 D's with people sadly: Disappointment, Distance, and Death.
9
|
When boarding a ferry at Rosslare, passengers, myself being one of them, were warned that the weather was so bad that the crossing to Fishguard might have to be postponed overnight. There was a lot of grumbling. Anyway, someone in authority decided t...
100+, F
10
|
I am passing through worst of all situations but I can't do anything about it. I am feeling so alone now. My whole day passes in worries and obsessions. Its been a while I have not even smiled. I am missing good news. I am missing good news.I am...
0
|
Any Indians..PM me..😂
8
|
Today especially. It is the weekend. I have no close friends other than my GF. My children are with their mother for the next few days. I have run out of projects. The sun is out, but the car is with my GF who is at work. Alone. Lonely. Sad. Fee...
1
|

I Feel So Alone
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Feel So Alone | Similar Worlds