I Am Unhappy In My Marriage

I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
I’ve been married for 4 years and hate my husband. He works hard, don’t get me wrong and can seldom be sweet but I can’t stand him. I want him out of my life.
+ 4 23 replies 56 views Feb 27, 2020 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
How is it that my husband always takes things personally. He has said the worst of the worst to be and I have never did the same. I can never avoid an argument and feel like the person in the wrong no matter what. Today I was getting frustrated so I ...
+ 5 12 replies 39 views Jul 27, 2019 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
There are days I wish I lived alone. I'm listening to him n his sister go on about houses. We are planning to retire and relocate. Every time I have my heart set on a place ...he decides on another area all cause his sissy wants to be there... ...
+ 7 16 replies 64 views May 4, 2019 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
I don't enjoy going home to my husband anymore. He gives other women attention all day long yet when he gets home and sees me his eyes go dead. I can't tell him... I've tried to see what was going on.... I don't know ... Why does ...
+ 3 13 replies 55 views Apr 9, 2019 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
Four little words can hurt so much, four words that should mean nothing, probably will mean nothing unless you’ve heard them over and over. Every time something goes wrong, something is out of the ordinary. You try to not make mistakes so you don’t h...
+ 11 18 replies 120 views Feb 24, 2019 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
I don't know what to do. I have been having feelings that something has been going on, with out any proof. I let it be. I went on with life. Then as I used his phone to call my mother, I saw it. The conversation that would show me the truth. The...
+ 4 13 replies 79 views Apr 22, 2018 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
My husband always tacks a "justification" for his bad actions on the end of most apologies. Like angrily calling the cops, ignoring the family, looking up his old mistress from his previous marriage...
+ 3 4 replies 18 views Feb 26, 2017 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
My husband blames my lack of religious belief for our marital issues. Constantly reminds me when fight that he should have married a better "Mormon"
+ 6 28 replies 42 views Feb 26, 2017 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
Do you ever wish that you were with someone else? I often times do. I am not a happy person right now.
+ 9 33 replies 53 views Feb 11, 2017 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
My story. Well...ive been married for 13 years. Have three kids, a picket fence, two dogs and a nice house. Good job. Everything you would think makes a happy married life. But you would be wrong. See my wife has severe anger issues. Thinks life onl...
+ 4 22 replies 63 views Dec 12, 2016 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
I miss what EP was.. I came here.. it's just not the same.. And.. I could really use the people from EP today! :-(
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
Feeling so weighed down with the baby. Love her but feel i have to plan for divorce. I just didnt get married to do this alone. Im paying all the bills, when does he stop making excuses about not having a job? Then when he does he works 24/7 and make...
+ 4 7 replies 49 views Jul 31, 2016 |
I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
I do all I can to make you happy and it's never enough next step is divorce
+ 5 15 replies 51 views Jul 18, 2016 |

I Am Unhappy In My Marriage
Dating and Relationships Marriage Relationship Struggles