I Am Frustrated

Update: furnace is on! Better than the first day of summer. 🙂 Ok. Coldest day of the winter on Saturday and transformer on the furnace goes out. Oh, holiday weekend so no parts available on Monday. Oh, older furnace that rarely loses a transfo...
2
|
I just want to sleep. 😭 But I don't feel good. At all. *Internally rages*
2
|
I need to stop meeting successful talented people with genuine passion and strong artistic drive. Especially younger digital generation raised by the internet communities whose language I no longer understand. I can't relate.
0
|
So, it’s been a rough couple days. I’ve been boxing and moving 3 bedrooms and a hallway... ended up in the ER with a heart issue, and now I’m home just feeling icky. My kids have been with my ex this weekend. I asked him to please not bring his gf he...
6
|
I'm sick of people taking my writing work for granted, they think it's ok to pay me in experience and not money. I spend a lot of time and effort writing and to get nothing in return really gets on my nerves
2
|
I am frustrated atm. It seems that all my life that when I am close to something of achieving it there is always a drawback. I am struggling financially and academically atm and it worries me. All I can do is continue to do what I can. I cannot go in...
7
|
Frustrated, annoyed, stressed, let down, dumbfounded, irritated, exasperated, heartbroken.
10
|
I am so frustrated with life right now that I want to throw a rock through a window! 😠
4
|
Every little thing is getting to me right now. Nothing seems to be helping. For example, hoping to get on here to see some sort of wisdom or advice from someone and seeing nothing and just getting all the more frustrated. I feel like there is just to...
2
|
I need at least one more year to learn all the things that I need for the kind of jobs I desire. 😑 Damned 3DsMax, Damned Unity. To hell with everything...I get goosebumps from office lifestyle anyway. We got so estranged from nature that it...
0
|
I am connected to the internet on my phone but not from my laptop. I can't connect. My laptop has been in the shop a week and i guess it "forgot" the connections... Can't logon😫
1
|
I'm ready for my sister and her kid to move. She has no job and does not contribute to the house in any way. I went to the grocery store two weeks ago. There's not much left.😠 Yes, I CAN afford to make another trip but when everyone else ...
2
|
I ordered something that was supposed to be delivered tonight at 9pm and because the website said that its delivery drivers knock on the door to deliver the package, I expected that would happen by that time. Instead it was delivered at 1:38pm and in...
0
|
Uggggh Mu sprnkler system is busted! So now I have no water until it gets fixed! Uggggh.
2
|
Someone I know is being a complete idiot. And the worst part is she knows better. I'm not comfortable with her situation. It's threatening to the safety of my family and I'm on edge right now. :/
2
|
I hate calling the USA late at night. I get a calling card that starts out with 370 minutes and I can’t get connected to the 1800 number that I am calling. Now it’s down to only 40minutes!! I haven’t even reached anyone yet. I HATE LIVING HERE....do...
0
|
I am frustrated because of so many things but today was a decent day but someone whom I consider a friend and honestly I probably shouldn't anymore.. decided they didn't like that I had an opinion differing from their own and also me trying...
2
|
That dumb mouse will not go in the trap! Why?? Go in there so I can be rid of you!
2
|
I feel like I've wasted so much time on him. Giving him many chances to "get it right". Put up with so much. Wasted years on him. Laid down some of my own morals. Defended him when others saw that he wasn't treating me better. He ...
1
|
I can't stand women who feel like they need a man in their life to feel whole. It was my sister's birthday yesterday and for tonight, he's coming to our family dinner for her even though she just had dinner with him yesterday. He'...
2
|

I Am Frustrated
Categories: Other

I Am Frustrated | Similar Worlds