Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today »

So theres a button in front of you. If you press it there is a 75% chance of you being punched in the face, and a 25% chance you will receive 5,000$

You can press it as many times as you like. How many times do you press it?
Effloresce · 22-25, F Best Comment
I’ll wrap some bubble wrap around my head and press it until I win
KaiserSolze · 41-45, F
[@563720,Effloresce] or all the bubble wrap has popped.
Effloresce · 22-25, F
It’d be multiple layers so I’d be aight [@617886,Sarupticious]
KaiserSolze · 41-45, F
[@563720,Effloresce] fair enough lol

MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Till I’m unconscious.
KaiserSolze · 41-45, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] yep me too
FacePaint · 31-35, F
None. Punches to the face can cause concussions. And they can entail permanent brain damage. No thanks.
funfan · 46-50, M
[@850097,FacePaint] Totally! Don't you just love the wild stuff in the "Misc" section like this? It's what makes SW unique...and definitely not Facebook. lol
NotJamieM · 46-50, M
I'd grab an old football helmet and press it all day long...
SW User
0. I can’t take pain lol
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
This depends entirely on if I get to see the punch coming. Because getting punched in the face with no ability to see where the punch is coming from means there's a high chance I lose some teeth, maybe break my nose or knock out an eyeball.
lou502008 · 61-69, M
i would give someone $1000 to sit in front of the button, and keep pushing as many times it takes!
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
Fuck it. I'd press that button all day long.
SW User
As long as it takes
BrattyMel · 31-35, F
UserNameSW · 41-45, M

 
Post Comment
 
27171 people following
Uncategorized
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Groups Category Members