Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE »

Seeking advise on Harrasment of widow mother by son

My father died in an accident and my mother was left alone. We are 4 kids( 2son and 2 Girls) to our parents everyone had settled in abroad and parents were living in india. So my elder decided to leave his job from Saudi and shifted to India.He is desperately behind our father's property. So now he started to beat my mother brutally and get her signatures . My mother is left helpless as all other children's are settled in different countries and my mother is heart patient .we are all feeling helpless as we can't be helpful to her in anyway...Seeking advise as my mom is not interested to involve any police and all as my brother also has 2 kids under the age of 10 . Kindly suggest what actions do we need to take in this worst situation.
This comment is hidden. Show Comment
JustJan · 51-55, F
The best advice you can get is Hire this guy
scorpio611 · 41-45, M
You can file a complaint online in the local court and women cell of your district. Your brother must be taught a lesson.
Nick1 · 61-69, M
Instead of looking for help online, be a real son, go and rescue your mom and take care of her.
Maybe she needs the police even if she doesn't want them.. because what he is doing is just wrong on so many lvls ..
smileylovesgaming · 31-35, F
Well I think there is someone u can call for the right amount he could handle this person

Post Comment
100,000+ people following
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Forums Topic Members