I Hate Bullies

I wouldn't say hate, that's a strong word. Hate kind of poisons your soul. Nobody is worth poisoning your own soul for. For the past few years, I have been dealing with a bully, but I didn't see it. He was my friend, and I though...
5
|
7
|
So I've noticed something. Whenever someone is being cyberbullied online, and one person does the right thing and stands up for that person, that person is referred to as a "white knight"? Lol. Actually, it's just someone who does...
10
|
Bullied boy in Memphis gets help from classmates
4
|
Andy Ngo interview after the Antifa attack, he's still suffering concussion and effects from his brain hemorrhage by the sounds of it.
2
|
My last post I deleted Because it was flagged as being adult and fetish how is beyond me it didn't say anything adult or the other to make it flagged as such. Could be a bullying incident. Or someone done it that doesn't know what the words...
1
|
To all the people out there who are being rude: that's bullying behavior. SHAME on you! There's another person at the other side of your computer screen who also has emotions. People who post questions at the "seeking advice" sect...
5
|
This guy keeps bugging me at school and I cannot do anything about it. His fists are hard! Am 5.4 and that guy's like 5.0! I know it sounds stupid but am not strong I guess. Not playground bullying in class as well! Like just saying to me "...
1
|
guy walked up to me today pulled my hair spit in it and told me i'm the ugliest girl he's ever seen..
3
|
My cuz had been quite manipulative in the past 6 years or so spreading rumors abt me to my huge family. When I told them he was lying I looked like a liar. Im fed up. A few days ago My cuz wife told me she saw my bf in a certain area some day. But ...
4
|
I hope that there's a special place in hell for people who "win" an argument on here by posting one last comment and then blocking you so that you can't respond.
4
|
I HATE BULLIES MAINLY THE 18-25 YR OLD BULLIES. I WANNA BEAT UP A 22 YR OLD GUY WHO IS A BULLY ND BECOME A HERO
0
|
How do you think the school should handle this? A student intentionally injures and causes bruising to another student. It was done to show the victim what would happen to them again if they don't fulfill a specific request the bully has made th...
4
|
I hate them, but I'm too quiet to say or defend anyone, I wish that could change
18-21
0
|
I used to get bullied. Now I'm one if the biggest kids on my school, and I can be a douche. But I am careful not to be a bully. When people pick on my friends I respond much more harshly than I do if they bother me. I get really angry when some ...
0
|
"Hate" Is A Strong Word...... "If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolera...
0
|

I Hate Bullies
Categories: Friendship, Health, Parenting and Family

I Hate Bullies | Similar Worlds