I Am An Introvert

What are you
Poll See Poll Options
get away!
0
|
I enjoy coming home to my little space, tuning in to my favorite Calm Radio station and listening to guitar music. I love tending to my plants, making sure their petals are not turning yellow, watching out for new buds and savouring the moments when ...
5
|
I don't enjoy parties that much, and outside in public I do my best to avoid people. I enjoy my solitude for the most part, unless I miss someone or feeling lonely, and I don't go out to certain places much either. I don't mind having ...
3
|
I'm going to join Toastmasters. If you don't know what that is, it's a club with several locations world-wide that teaches you how to communicate, network, and give speeches in front of a large audience. I hate it, but I'm an adul...
0
|
So true. It reflects in the way I respond someone when I message them! I hate being this way. How do I improve myself? :(
0
|
I am the youngest childrens of my family of 10. I have to struggle to cope with this big family as I am an introvert. I always need a quiet room or at least a cushions with a book to take a break from 'people'. who else face this strugg...
0
|
“My alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude.” ― Warsan Shire
0
|
okay we've all been together for an hour now, can I go home? The coffee isn't helping anymore. I would leave by myself but I was driven here and do not know the way back to the house from here.
0
|
I feel like banging my head against a wall. I am already at my limit. Somebody help me.
0
|
It's almost Christmas!!! Which means it's almost time for the annual family Christmas party. When I say family I mean my mom and dad's brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, cousins, second cousins, uncles, great uncles... well you get wh...
0
|
I am so introverted that I make sure I jog in the park during a certain time in the after noon. At around 2:30pm-4:00pm there are little to no people at the park, the playgrounds, or the jogging trail. It's just me and mother nature and it'...
0
|
Today, there's an outing at my friends house today. Just a couple of people, having a braai(it's the same as having a BBQ). Now as an introvert, that's not a problem right. It's just a couple of people right? Well... Knowing my fr...
0
|
I hate when I get quiet or go someplace alone and everyone thinks I'm mad or sick. No, I am not mad or sick. I'm still happy, I just need my alone time for a bit. What made it more awkward was that someone thought I was about to cry just no...
0
|
What is it with these misconceptions of introverts? A relative argued that I wasn't an introvert because I was adventurous when I was four (about seventeen years ago and many kids are adventurous)and had moments throughout my life where I "...
0
|
Just a shout out to all my fellow introverts and hsp's out there. You are all very special. You are all intelligent, creative, and very caring people. When you love, you love deeply. I know how hard it is, but don't ever think you are not n...
0
|
Went to a meeting today,God there was so much people.Big room almost fully packed,nowhere to hide.Was feeling so open and vulnerable,lost a friend somewhere in crowd,eventually found a balcony,much better.3 people on their phones and a couple kissing...
0
|
My mother was going to drag me to a party, but she never got the information about when it would start so we didn't go!! There IS a god!! *cries tears of joy*
0
|
I'm going to be dragged to a party this weekend. We all know how this will turn out.
0
|
A relative says she's an ambivert, but she's more of an extrovert, to me. She is too talkative. She tries to talk to me with small talk or shallow conversations, and sometimes I try to put up with it, but I just end up tired and annoyed and...
0
|
Why did I bother picking up the phone? This person is talking about a bunch of nothing and I'm bored to death. I have nothing to say so I'll just say someone needs me so that I can hang up.
0
|

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert (Page 4) | Similar Worlds