I Am An Introvert

I Am An Introvert
After working for the past 2 years I've decided that it's time to upgrade myself. I'm continuing my studies & as much as I don't want to be affected by not socializing much with my peers I can't help it. For the past 2 we...
+ 8 6 replies 16 views Aug 31, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
Is this group not active anymore? Where are the introverts? 🤔
+ 5 20 replies 23 views Jun 26, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
Oh how I love the irony, my thoughts exactly.
+ 10 4 replies 56 views Jun 13, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 9 5 replies 39 views Jun 8, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 3 1 reply 20 views Jun 8, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 7 1 reply 23 views Jun 1, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
I have always noticed that i stop going to a restaurant or a cafe when the staff seems to get familiar with me. I don't do that on purpose but it's like a pattern with me. I start to lose my comfort level; maybe because i like to stay anony...
+ 4 2 replies 12 views Jun 1, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
It's hard for introverts to make and keep friends. Many of my friends are extroverts that friended me. There are people that I meet that I would like to be friends with, but I just don't know how to make that happen. The important part of t...
+ 7 9 replies 14 views May 29, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
Found this article about spiritual introverts and it really resonated with me and wanted to share. http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/09/27/introverts-spirituality/ Why do introverts tend to be highly spiritual? Society dictates that we follow spec...
+ 12 8 replies 31 views Mar 12, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
I'm on periods. Great, now I got a reason not to go out with my roommate and meet those annoying friends of her.
+ 6 2 replies 10 views Feb 19, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
I've always been introverted. A loner. I just enjoy keeping to myself. Calm and low-key. I'm not necessarily shy, just a little choosy. Small talk is not for me and it is not the way to get to know me. I don't care about the weath...
+ 9 4 replies 22 views Jan 1, 2017 |
I Am An Introvert
Tomorrow I go back to work. It is usual for colleagues to ask about where I had gone for my holidays. Both breakfast and lunch we will be having at the work venue. There will be plenty of conversations about work and non-work as we eat. It will be ...
+ 4 5 replies 17 views Dec 27, 2016 |
I Am An Introvert
But as of late i really want to get out and do something crazy and fun. Dont know what though
+ 3 0 replies 0 views Dec 22, 2016 |
I Am An Introvert
It's hard to be "on" all the time.I just want to curl up into a ball and hide.
I Am An Introvert
Being interesting is not nearly as important as being interested
I Am An Introvert
I am very shy and don't find it easy talking to certain people or opening up and being very social I have been trying to but people tend to think I am a soft weak and odd person at times because I am how I am .
I Am An Introvert
The difference between an introvert and extrovert is whether we turn inwards or outwards when we need to process. If a problem occurs, do you turn to yourself to find a solution or do you turn to your surroundings? It is misinformed that it means whe...
+ 9 8 replies 32 views Sep 27, 2016 |
I Am An Introvert
+ 8 6 replies 93 views Sep 8, 2016 |
I Am An Introvert
I'm more than happy sitting in my room all alone. Less drama that way
+ 6 7 replies 13 views Sep 2, 2016 |
I Am An Introvert
I get annoyed when my housemate brings his girl over. I just find her annoying,whiny,needy, loud and immature. Plus I don't like small talk. I'm like a cat that prefers to stay upstairs all by my lonesome. Doesn't help I'm in a ba...
26-30
+ 7 2 replies 40 views Sep 2, 2016 |

I Am An Introvert
Health Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert (Page 3) | Similar Worlds