I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

I have an interview on Tuesday. The job would be at a call center with normal hours. The normal hours is really the only reason I'm even considering the job.
I hate working night shifts. I don't sleep well during the day and I have more nightmares when I sleep alone. Plus I dunno.. it feels like I never get a day off since I'm sleeping through have of it. So I rarely ever get to see my partner. Day shift would be awesome.
BUT.. I'd be working at a call center. Talking to people is awesome but I'm sure I'd be dealing with rude and angry people and I'd actually have to work. At the job I'm at now I barely do anything.. so I get a lot of reading and studying done at work.
And this new job would pay less.. like a hundred dollars a paycheck less (which is a lot because I don't make much now).
On the other hand... I get paid more at the job I'm at now.. but it's still not worth the crap I have to do (deal with lots of gross bloody stuff).. so maybe a sit on my butt and deal with assholes sort of job would be better in a way.
Maybe having a day job.. getting to sleep at night and having less nightmares is worth the pay cut.
I dunno.
3
|
Robert · 61-69, M
Ask yourself: Do you work to live, or live to work? It strikes me that you will be healthier, and happier, if less rich, with the call centre. They won't ALL be rude!
[@336045,Robert] thank you for commenting. You're absolutely right. I was pretty undecided but I think I'll go for the call center now. Thank you again!

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

I have an interview on Tuesday. The job would be a... | I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds