I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

Jealousy can take many forms. We could just envy somebody for what they have and become obsessed with "why we don't have it". It consumes us. It could be the smallest thing or the biggest thing. It could be money and material things, o...
4
|
You know you've been on SW for too long when you start focusing on all negative things that shouldn't matter.
3
|
I think it is very important to appreciate the people who cause us the real heartache and pain, the kind that shakes us up. Without these people, we would not find the necessary inspiration and motivation to help us grow significantly and meaningfull...
9
|
Doesn't it suck when you're not your best friend's, best friend. "It's something I only told my really close best friends" OHHH HAHAHAH I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME BUT OKAY HAHAHA. 😁😁😁😁😢😢😁
1
|
Well this stuff is bugging me for the last few days. One of my bff met a guy online, flirted abit and got attached with him. Turns out this guy has a flirtatious nature and has played with many people's feeling. When she came to know about him, ...
1
|
Trust is the most dangerous thing you can give of yourself to someone. Even the people we love. But that begs to question, can we love fully without full trust? Can love exist when people cannot be trusted or is it just a transaction to live with ...
8
|
I try not to think that I'm not unlucky in life but it shows me otherwise.
1
|
You can't change who someone is without destroying who they used to be.
10
|
Married men on similar worlds should say so because we can't see your rings....
6
|
I've resorted to 'stalking' some of my active friends just so I have posts to respond to. 😂 Wth is going on here?
8
|
Just when you don't expect it, you will come across someone who won't get intimidated with the kind of love you're willing to give them. You will meet a heart that yearns for the exact love you can offer. Someone who will understand yo...
2
|
The only way to grow as a person and learn from your mistakes is to take responsibility. It's easy to blame outwards. And sure someone or the other did this or that which is wrong. But why did their doing affect us? Why did we get caught? That i...
8
|
So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
I'm so not ready to go to work tomorrow. 😑
0
|
I've been gloomy all day long. I can't stop thinking about certain things and I feel like unrest and anxiety grow in me.
1
|
'I'm just being me' is all well and good. And a person should be themselves unapologetically. Kudos. Except when that is hindering self accountability and responsibility for what 'being themselves' affects in their surround...
9
|
It's so surreal seeing an account on here that reminds me so heavily of someone else, someone I do know, or think I know. And then I go stalk it, maybe not fully but enough. And I still cannot shake the 'what-if' feeling. So many appar...
10
|
It's extremely inconvenient when you see something and want to share it immediately with someone you're no longer talking to.
5
|
Sometimes the things we keep bending end up breaking.
4
|
I long to hold you Like a deep ache inside me To breathe in your scent As I wrap my arms around you To cup your cheek in my hand To place my lips on yours To quench the ache and free my soul
6
|

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds