I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

Hello Saturday evening, here we are again. Lonely and finding solace amongst the strangers on internet.
3
1 day ago
|
So I messed up everything just when the things were going well. Now I don't know if I push him away forever or if he will come back. Or is he worth a damn if he gets scared so fast?
2
|
I look back at the turn out of the events. I cant help but smile at myself. I feel proud of myself and am grateful for the opportunity. I have learnt to be more open minded. It was a fantasy and some fantasies are better left unexplored.
1
|
I'm thinking of getting a bright eyeshadow palette. I've seen some lovely eyeshadow looks. Some of them start with a purple on the lid, sort of merging up in to sunset colours. I do love purple but I don't know why, but I'm quit...
2
|
After Monday and Tuesday, every calendar says WTF. 乁( • ω •乁)
1
|
It sucks to live with a mean, angry, and toxic person. It sucks even more when you can't afford to live anywhere else.
7
|
Just so randomly being random today. I thought about some things, I did a lot of work and have incorporated a lot of the AA way into my life. AA had a profound effect on me and in my life. I learned how to appreciate me and accept me. I started to re...
0
|
"Why, thank you buddy...." 😛 lol
9
|
I'm almost done doing experiments on my laptop and messing around with Windows XP on virtual box. Next thing I'll do experiments on will be this profile. Expect crazy things to come.
22-25
1
|
Every now and then my brain decides to mess with my heart and reminds me of the fact Freddy Mercury is dead, and it kinda feels as if it's the first time I'm learning it. Anyone else have similar experiences?
2
|
Well we have an appointment date set. Now just to convince the hungry insurance CEO's I'm worth keeping alive til then. WML. 🤷
3
|
Love me and not my butt and boobs
7
|
Jealousy can take many forms. We could just envy somebody for what they have and become obsessed with "why we don't have it". It consumes us. It could be the smallest thing or the biggest thing. It could be money and material things, o...
5
|
You know you've been on SW for too long when you start focusing on all negative things that shouldn't matter.
3
|
I think it is very important to appreciate the people who cause us the real heartache and pain, the kind that shakes us up. Without these people, we would not find the necessary inspiration and motivation to help us grow significantly and meaningfull...
9
|
Doesn't it suck when you're not your best friend's, best friend. "It's something I only told my really close best friends" OHHH HAHAHAH I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME BUT OKAY HAHAHA. 😁😁😁😁😢😢😁
1
|
Well this stuff is bugging me for the last few days. One of my bff met a guy online, flirted abit and got attached with him. Turns out this guy has a flirtatious nature and has played with many people's feeling. When she came to know about him, ...
1
|
Trust is the most dangerous thing you can give of yourself to someone. Even the people we love. But that begs to question, can we love fully without full trust? Can love exist when people cannot be trusted or is it just a transaction to live with ...
8
|
You can't change who someone is without destroying who they used to be.
10
|
Married men on similar worlds should say so because we can't see your rings....
6
|

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds