I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

What happens when you have to isolate with someone whom you never had to before for lengths of time, - and you really can't stand each other, and for years, pretended to be a couple?
0
3 hrs ago
|
Sometimes we forget the pain of others when we don't have to face them. -----
2
9 hrs ago
|
I don't celebrate my birthday I mean should I celebrate becoming a year older? or being a year closer to death? no [another post due to boredom] Click on the post an you'll understand 😅 hahahaha
4
|
I think he hates me sometimes
2
|
This situation is proving unhealthy for me I think. My sleep schedule is very messy, my motivation to follow my home workout routine and diet is waning each day. I'm smoking 3 times as much as I normally would. Everyday I look in the mirror and ...
0
|
There is a little girl I know who can draw. Not the art you would see from an artist. Rather the art that she has painted deeply into her heart. Not saying anymore.
7
|
I like our home In it is our grandparents In it is my mom and dad In it is my sister and I around it is a garden and the trees shade us we invited our neighbor he is like a brother to us Oh our home, oh our home In you is happiness and bliss I ...
1
|
My mamas birthday will be sometime this month.. She'll be 60,, she's a beautiful soul, I know I'm lucky to have a mother like her. 🥺💕
10
|
Whenever I eat food or cook I am always grateful for what I have. But lately it seems the world had not been that way, you see YouTube videos of people stomping and smashing food for views, they tell you it's expired, but when I see a perfectly ...
6
|
Well so far today has sucked!!! At the VA with the old man..
1
|
A year or so ago, I had suffered from acne, not that I'm not suffering from it anymore, rather it's lesser than before. During that period, I decided to take a change in my life and I stop wearing makeup, I change my diet and I did everyth...
4
|
I sit here thinking to myself Pain comes in different colors and shape, different wave and ways. Everyone pain is unique, and sometimes you wonder which one is right or wrong. Which one is oppressing or being oppressed. Which one goes through it the...
2
|
I see you hurt and I am hurt I see myself hurting you and I hurt myself more Though I had no intentions to do so it happen and there's no excuses that I made for it except my excuses returned to my imperfection Sorry -To a dear friend of mine
1
|
She says I am beautiful.. Little did she know it is her existence that makes me that way..💕
1
|
Back hurts. Energy drained. All I did was head out with a friend, take a bus, eat, spend some time at a mall, and do a quick trip by someone before heading home. I shouldn't be this worn out from that. Feels like my body is aging at a record rat...
5
|
Went for my annual checkup last week and was a bit concerned when my GP requested I go for an ultrasound after receiving my blood test results. Liver enzymes slightly elevated. Did my best to remain positive. Had the ultrasound done this morning an...
2
|
I have realised I don’t hold a space in your heart anymore it was replaced with so many while we been apart and I’m ok with that now. I felt this undeniable connection I felt deep within my burning soul but it was always one sided and I realise I go...
9
|
Well, I had the appointment with the new doctor. It was very enlightening...also very confusing. My husband and I are still frantically trying to parse all of the information into something meaningful and explainable. We will be doing testing for th...
10
|
Would be nice to, you know, actually function properly sometimes. Be productive. Feel rested. Have a somewhat useful role in society. Have a realistically fair amount of motivation to get through a day. Not be so alone. But hey, gotta play with the ...
5
|
I AM SO EXHAUSTED we had to travel to Manila for our photowalk and a seatwork that requires us to capture the sunset (with no sun rays????) at Harbor Square for our photog class!! It was a lot of fun bc I've never been to Intramuros before. Th...
8
|

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds