I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

this is all just kinda random spew, too long to get much out of. going out to walk and take pics always gives me some time to reflect and bounce ideas around. started out thinking about fortresses and wall building and how walls and fortresses buil...
2
|
I've resorted to 'stalking' some of my active friends just so I have posts to respond to. 😂 Wth is going on here?
8
|
I took some time away from working from home to get my steps for the day, song in mind, walking around in the heat... I started to post 'if the 90s song is right and 'only kindness matters', how screwed are you?' then I got out ...
2
|
Just when you don't expect it, you will come across someone who won't get intimidated with the kind of love you're willing to give them. You will meet a heart that yearns for the exact love you can offer. Someone who will understand yo...
2
|
The only way to grow as a person and learn from your mistakes is to take responsibility. It's easy to blame outwards. And sure someone or the other did this or that which is wrong. But why did their doing affect us? Why did we get caught? That i...
8
|
So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
I'm so not ready to go to work tomorrow. 😑
0
|
I've been gloomy all day long. I can't stop thinking about certain things and I feel like unrest and anxiety grow in me.
1
|
'I'm just being me' is all well and good. And a person should be themselves unapologetically. Kudos. Except when that is hindering self accountability and responsibility for what 'being themselves' affects in their surround...
9
|
It's so surreal seeing an account on here that reminds me so heavily of someone else, someone I do know, or think I know. And then I go stalk it, maybe not fully but enough. And I still cannot shake the 'what-if' feeling. So many appar...
10
|
It's extremely inconvenient when you see something and want to share it immediately with someone you're no longer talking to.
5
|
Sometimes the things we keep bending end up breaking.
4
|
I long to hold you Like a deep ache inside me To breathe in your scent As I wrap my arms around you To cup your cheek in my hand To place my lips on yours To quench the ache and free my soul
4
|
Do you ever get the feeling you're on the cusp of something??? But you're not quite sure what
2
|
Me: simply eating a biscuit My mind: my life is so stupid and boring Also my mind: since we have nothing interesting to do let's get depressed for a while Me: my life is in deed very stupid
22-25
2
|
You took my breath away. No, literally. Where the heck did you learn how to drive?
2
|
The people who really count are the ones who stand with us in our present and are present with us. Everyone else is either a ghost of yesterday or a hope for tomorrow. Not important today.
15
|
I reached 1993 profile views, my birth date! I don't really like the 90s as a decade but I would love to go back to 1993 and watch Benny&Joon / What's Eating Gilbert Grape or Sleepless In Seattle in theatre. That would cure my depress...
22-25
0
|
Time spent being unhappy is time wasted. As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people. People who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul. Partners, friends, your work, your routine. Let it expand you. Le...
7
|
It thundered for so many minutes straight, I was a bit concerned it was going to get nasty. And now the sun is shining, after 30 mins of thunder and rain. Does the universe have moodswings?
1
|

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds