I Want to Be Healthy

Dear America and fellow Americans, Seriously; it's time to get this shit in check. It's okay to be accepting of a fat person while still trying to help them be healthier. Friends don't let friends stay fat. We all love Wall-E, but tha...
6
|
But I had to get healthy mentally first! When I was depressed all the time I did not care about anything. Now that my feet on back on the ground and life is good. I want to live as long as I can!! So, this year I have been on a mission to get healthy...
6
|
I go jogging every day for around 30 min.
9
|
I tried strength training exercises and I didn't even survive for a minute. My thighs are killing me. But I will try again after a day.
1
|
My husband told me that he will buy me a new iPod when I lose 30 lbs! The problem is that I’m on Clozapine which makes me gain weight steadily even with diet and exercise as I have been doing. I just gotta try harder counting calories on MyFitnessPal...
2
|
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been in hospital, a lot. This week I was admitted on Sunday, released on Thursday. Last month I was admitted on the 6th, released on the 23rd. Internal bleeding. Last month I was given 3 u...
11
|
I guess that's another day I failed to wake up and exercise early in the morning. 😁
3
|
This is a follow up from my post about eating healthier and costs. I can’t sleep because these chemo drugs are burning me from the inside out - I’m in constant pain now. I took two pain meds - one every four hours, hoping the first, then the second...
2
|
I excerise every day with dance sometimes I wish I could play football with the boys they have so much fun
7
|
I know this may not be the most interesting post but I want some to know that IF they are depressed, tired all the time... it maybe your body and NOT your mind that is sick!!! I had my yearly check up set up for January 28th. I moved it up due to fe...
5
|
new years resolution: lose weight :) i can’t wait to start making myself throw up after every meal again haha
4
|
I dieted for two weeks, lost a little bit of weight, then decided to eat around 3,000 calories each day over the weekend and now I’ve piled it all back on. Welcome to my life.
3
|
I go to the gym four or five times a week and I make all my own food, cook and create, I seldom go to restaurants to eat, unless it's business related, and even then I'm extremely careful about what I eat. A balanced diet is crucial for a h...
6
|
I saw a rowing machine today at a thrift store for $6. I impulsively threw my money at this good cause and found myself loading it into the car. I'm expecting it to turn me into a total bad ass like Frank Underwood. But hopefully not into a r...
1
|
I finally decided to start running again. Set my alarm to go two diff days that it of course rained.. Then woke up extra early today, squeezed into 5 bras/sport bras and was excited it was the perfect weather considering it’s August and all and I ge...
12
|
I try, but then someone offers me a meal. Who am I to turn down free food and a date?
7
|
Definitely gotta get in shape. Haven’t been feeling too great over the past month especially
2
|
My goal is to just be healthy and stay active. Like a while back well it wasn't that too long ago, I was doing a dance workout and I was out of breath very quickly so I had to stop. I was coughing a lot so that meant I was out of shape and I nee...
4
|
My morning breakfast
8
|
I go to the gym almost every day! I'll add some gym photos soon, keep watching!
13
|

I Want to Be Healthy
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Healthy | Similar Worlds