Email or Username

I Want to Be Healthy

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I got my prostate exam results today,i'm clear,all good,PSA is good too,
|
I'm going to tell my kids that if they're really, really good I'll treat them to a lettuce; and if they're little arseholes they'll be punished with a load of chocolate and pie. I want to see if it helps them to avoid the cr...
|
But I'm not because I had a major stroke I'm still battling But I am totally positive I want to be like a health nut but not so eccentric❤️
36-40
|
But I hate healthy foods...
|
I can’t drive because of my health. It sucks. I want to drive so bad. Wish that I could take the kids and go. But I can’t. Hopefully the doctors will find out what’s wrong with me, so that I can spend real quality time with my babies and be able to d...
|
I suppose this is the best place for this..., The thing is, I am healthy. I’m happy and I’m healthy. Before I got pregnant with my second child, I was in a very bad place in my life. It was so bad that I developed these attacks, where I pass out. ...
|
I’m trying really hard to lose the weight I gained back over the summer but fruit really isn’t doing much to minimize my craving for Halloween candy.
|
I've always been a little person but I'm trying to change... ...
31-35
|
I'm so sick of feeling like crap or feeling tired and unmotivated. I want to feel energized. I want to be trim. ❤️
|
Dear Raven, When you stupidly NOT work out for 3 weeks it's going to suck. I was used to regular workouts and then suddenly you decided to let other things interfere and I felt sluggish and weak. Then when you get your head together and remember...
|
Like to discuss with someone about healthy eating.
|
I want chilled fresh fruits and vegs. Must be the hot, humid weather. 😞 Share...
|
This is why I go to the gym a lot and try to eat healthily but I still have lots of habits that arent very healthy 😒
|
I joined a gym about a year ago. Best of intentions. It didn't go so well. It's been about a year since I last visited the place! So much for that. But I can justify my lack of interest in gym time. I am a construction worker. I have lost ...
|
I am finally starting to believe that I can't eat any junk I want , as much as I want any more ... I Hate it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
|
been eating better foods. Been told i could be lacking iron and other things...so i changed what i eat ...and i feel great....sharper focus. better with my drawings now too
|
I keep thinking about starting crossfit or some kind of strength building program, but I wonder if I am too old for that stuff
|
Looking at some of our vacation photos and I think I need to trim up my body a bit. If I were to judge my body based on the lord of the rings... I'm a little too "Fellowship of the Ring" Samwise and I need to look like "Return ...
|
Pictures taken during my early morning run. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. I was married to one serious long-distance marathon runner. He taught me so many t...
|
I have just recently had to test my blood sugar. You know the prick your finger and put the blood on the strip and the meter reads it kind of deal. Yesterday when I was in the doctors my blood sugar was 305. I did it today and it went down to 251. 🙁...
|

I Want to Be Healthy
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Healthy | Similar Worlds