I Appreciate Planet Earth

written for WRITER'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE - WEEK OF MARCH 28, 2019 - WEEK 10 there's the dancing view from the beach to the sun and another back to Earth from above, but from wherever you stop and however you turn our World spins dazzling p...
15
|
You know I think Earth has to be my favorite planet to live on. It's got the internet, a breathable atmosphere, and stuff to eat and drink that doesn't melt your insides or kill you. It's pretty cool, definitely would suggest checkin...
26-30
1
|
April 22nd, Earth Day. So I am a day late....yesterday was earth day and I just felt the need to write something about it. I think its the spring air that is making me feel inspired. I live in the north country so we have had some not so pretty w...
1
|
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-will-be-destroyed-in-october-2017-and-the-rich-are-already-building-bunkers-6356300/ And I dont want it to be hit by a giant death star lol :/ hope these are just speculations or at least can be prevented.
3
|
Why planet Earth unique from all other planets?
2
|
The earth cannot support a population of 7 billion sustainably. If you had to give up your life for earth to survive, how many of you would be willing ?
0
|

I Appreciate Planet Earth

I Appreciate Planet Earth | Similar Worlds