I Appreciate Planet Earth

Post Rating Level: | | | |

You know I think Earth has to be my favorite planet to live on. It's got the internet, a breathable atmosphere, and stuff to eat and drink that doesn't melt your insides or kill you. It's pretty cool, definitely would suggest checkin...
26-30
1
|
April 22nd, Earth Day. So I am a day late....yesterday was earth day and I just felt the need to write something about it. I think its the spring air that is making me feel inspired. I live in the north country so we have had some not so pretty w...
1
|
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-will-be-destroyed-in-october-2017-and-the-rich-are-already-building-bunkers-6356300/ And I dont want it to be hit by a giant death star lol :/ hope these are just speculations or at least can be prevented.
3
|
Why planet Earth unique from all other planets?
2
|
Where are you from?
Poll See Poll Options
I am from Europe.
0
|
The earth cannot support a population of 7 billion sustainably. If you had to give up your life for earth to survive, how many of you would be willing ?
0
|
Take A Look... it's got WATER! that stuff is pretty neat,many forms,many vital uses. I saw a tree once~that experience was touching. it spoke to me. I met some really cool human females from there,fascinating creatures.
0
|

I Appreciate Planet Earth

I Appreciate Planet Earth | Similar Worlds