I Appreciate Planet Earth

I Appreciate Planet Earth
Its time to restore the balance. Hope this pandemic has made the world re-examine the interconnection between us and nature. Lets take care of our mother earth.
4
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
It’s so really to forget but somehow no I can never. You are so so internally emotional people. You are difficult to forget as I continue around the universe.
1
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
written for WRITER'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE - WEEK OF MARCH 28, 2019 - WEEK 10 there's the dancing view from the beach to the sun and another back to Earth from above, but from wherever you stop and however you turn our World spins dazzling p...
15
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
You know I think Earth has to be my favorite planet to live on. It's got the internet, a breathable atmosphere, and stuff to eat and drink that doesn't melt your insides or kill you. It's pretty cool, definitely would suggest checkin...
26-30
1
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
April 22nd, Earth Day. So I am a day late....yesterday was earth day and I just felt the need to write something about it. I think its the spring air that is making me feel inspired. I live in the north country so we have had some not so pretty w...
1
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-will-be-destroyed-in-october-2017-and-the-rich-are-already-building-bunkers-6356300/ And I dont want it to be hit by a giant death star lol :/ hope these are just speculations or at least can be prevented.
3
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
Why planet Earth unique from all other planets?
2
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
The earth cannot support a population of 7 billion sustainably. If you had to give up your life for earth to survive, how many of you would be willing ?
0
|
I Appreciate Planet Earth
Take A Look... it's got WATER! that stuff is pretty neat,many forms,many vital uses. I saw a tree once~that experience was touching. it spoke to me. I met some really cool human females from there,fascinating creatures.
0
|

I Appreciate Planet Earth

I Appreciate Planet Earth | Similar Worlds