I Care About Personality Not Looks

There was this really striking guy at the bar on holiday. I was in my 20s and I caught his eye. I thought I’d struck gold for a minute. And then he spoke.
4
|
Helps me relax through life thinking about this stuff. Heh! but some questions still nag me: How does personality develop? Does it go through stages of development and become different things while developing? What is a good personality in the eyes...
3
|
Has anyone noticed that a confident woman is noticed by far more people than a beautiful woman who has a shy personality?
10
|
I would rather a guy show me his smile than his muscles
8
|
I find this to be so true.
39
|
Looks can only get you so far. Yes I believe you need to be somewhat attracted to a person but personality is what captures the heart. I want someone with a great sense of humor who can make me laugh. Someone completely opposite from me who can bring...
12
|
Looks are nothing compared to a beautiful personality. Stick with the person who makes you feel energized. Eye candy is kind of a added bonus in my opinion 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
13
|
Looks are a bonus. But, there's this funny phenomenon where, if a person is low on your looks scale and they are funny, intelligent, caring, etc they suddenly become very attractive. Whereas a person very high on the looks scale with a horrible,...
30
|
There is nothing that I find more attractive than a caring, funny guy. I couldn’t stand having someone with a perfect face and abs if we weren’t allowed to laugh or if they just didn’t care.. it would drive me crazy, I’d rather stay single for the r...
8
|
I tend to fall for people's personalities first, yet all my friends tell me if you're not attracted to the other person physically, then you shouldn't go for it. Do you guys agree?
5
|
There is nothing attractive like an intelligent and humble man.
6
|
Some of the guys I hang with aren't in any way Brad Pitt or George Clooney, in their looks, but they have hearts of gold. More than once on the footie field the lads have proved themselves fair and protective, and taken a few bruises off it, for...
8
|
I am more attracted to funny person than their appearance😁
14
|
To found my attraction and friendliness on looks alone is not just shallow, but it is senseless because it does not consider experience or values.
1
|
I think you need to be somewhat attractive to a person. Once you get to know them they tend to grow on you and that attraction and bond deepens. Looks aren't everything. It's how you carry yourself and how you treat people that really matte...
16
|
Personality is the TRUE definition of what one considers attraction
6
|
I'm a romantic and I'm educated, so words matter to me. Words denote a personality....
9
|
I care about both, but I wont overlook personality for looks.
2
|
Looks are secondary to me. I've found a lot of "ugly" people to be a lot more nicer and realer than "good looking" people.
3
|
I do, but I also believe that when we find someone there must be at least one physical aspect that attracts them to us before we discover their true personality. Personally, if a guy with amazing eyes approached me, I will be more willing to talk to ...
1
|

I Care About Personality Not Looks

I Care About Personality Not Looks | Similar Worlds