I Have Anxiety

It's nothing personal, but sometimes I have a really hard time being greatfull when people help me. I appreciate the thought, but there are times (most) when I have to do it a certain way or I end up with really bad anxiety. I feel so bad going back and undoing what they did. Especially when the change they made doesn't really make any difference or impact in the end. I'm just panicking.
5
|
Invisible · 22-25, M
Don't worry, it's good to be a results-oriented person
kimtin33 · 22-25, F
I wish it were that simple. 🙁
i do feel the same
is not easy, but when happen just think of how important to you is the people you want to be grateful and how glad they would if you are grateful :)
kimtin33 · 22-25, F
Yes. I guess like little kids. Be very appreciative and then when they leave, change it back (depending what they did).
is not just that :(
but im not sure how to explain it
i often want to do things in my way, so i can come in this kind of situation
but i dont like to do things behind the back of friends and people who helped me
instead i try to show my gratitude while doing it in my way

I Have Anxiety
Categories: Health

It's nothing personal, but sometimes I have a... | I Have Anxiety | Similar Worlds